|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of female slaves does Spring want to hold back for New Orlean brothels?
(a) Partly white girls.
(b) The non-pregnant girls.
(c) The darkest girls.
(d) The best dancers.
2. What does Lincoln take Flashman aside to talk about?
(b) The navy.
(c) The class revolution.
(d) The British government.
3. How does Spring react when he sees Looney urinating on the gruel?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He flogs him.
(c) He throws him overboard.
(d) He shoots him.
4. When does Kirk say slaving was good?
(a) When the slaves were beautiful.
(b) When it was allowed across the world.
(c) When it was done openly.
(d) When the slaves were friendly.
5. To what city does Fairbrother want to rush Flashman?
(b) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
6. What country does Spring offer to take Flashman to?
7. What is the stone wall made of?
8. What does Comber ask Flashman if he opposes?
9. What does Flashman call the scholars at Balliol?
(a) Slave drivers.
(d) Pug faces.
10. What is Flashman's nickname for his mother-in-law?
(a) Dragon Queen.
(d) Queen Bitch.
11. What does Sullivan confide to Flashman about Spring?
(a) He is mad.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He is stupid.
(d) He is rich.
12. Who does Flashman call Bible reared?
(d) Lady Caroline Lamb.
13. What name does Flashman adopt in this section?
(a) Count Rudi Von Starnberg.
(b) Marquis Satre.
(c) Otto Bismarck.
(d) Prince Henrich of Denmark.
14. To what country does Crixus want Flashman to escort Randolph?
15. What culture's style does Flashman adopt in Chapter 7?
(a) Paris style.
(b) Southern style.
(c) Canadian style.
(d) New York style.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language does Spring speak to Flashman?
2. What is a coffle?
3. Why does Morrison think it is good idea if Flashman becomes an M.P?
4. What country's flag does Looney fetch for Comb's service?
5. What is the name of the King Spring works with?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)