|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Flashman say he met the Italian soldier of fortune?
(c) New Orleans.
2. Which member of Spring's crew do the Amazon's capture?
3. Where does Crixus say Flashman can find the fastest route back to England?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
4. To what does Flashman compare the Balliol College?
(a) A floating asylum.
(b) A capital city.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A war hospital.
5. Who is Spring buying the Amazons from?
6. What is the name of the organization Crixus claims saves souls?
(a) The Secret Cellars.
(b) The Place in the Sky.
(c) The Underground Railroad.
(d) The Leaping Frogs.
7. What country does Spring offer to take Flashman to?
8. How is Flashman related to John Morrison?
(a) His father-in-law.
(b) His second uncle.
(c) His step father.
(d) His uncle.
9. Who does Crixus claim Randopoh is more important than?
(a) Frederick Douglas.
(b) Denmark Vesey.
(c) Nat Turner.
(d) Booker T. Washington.
10. What is the name of Spring's clipper?
(a) Balliol College.
(b) Bitter Moon.
(c) Blue Boy.
11. Who does Flashman call Bible reared?
(c) Lady Caroline Lamb.
12. In what country will the women's value increase if they are pregnant?
13. Who does Lincoln describe as a nuisance?
(b) The French.
(c) The British.
14. What is the name of Flashman's hated master at school?
(a) Dr. Brown.
(b) Dr. Arnold.
(c) Dr. Killroy.
(d) Dr. Benson.
15. What do the U.S. Navy agents address Flashman as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spring say will make the women's children smarter?
2. What is the stone wall made of?
3. What kind of gun does Spring order Flashman to demonstrate?
4. What culture's style does Flashman adopt in Chapter 7?
5. What do Amazon's amputate so it does not interfere with their archery?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)