Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashman say his name is when he arrives in America?
(a) Sgt. Kirk.
(b) Lt. Combs.
(c) Gen. Sullivan.
(d) Dr. Arnold.
2. What does Flashman visualize as Bryant lies in a coma?
(a) A harem.
(b) A duel.
(c) A battle field.
(d) The gallows.
3. Who becomes the butt of everyone's jokes in Chapter 2?
4. What is the name of the bald man the navy officers lead Flashman to?
5. In what country will the women's value increase if they are pregnant?
6. Who is Spring buying the Amazons from?
7. What does Flashman say he has seen enough of?
(b) Other countries.
(c) Naked women.
8. Which president does Flashman call a typical aristocrat?
(a) Andrew Johnson.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Andrew Jackson.
(d) George Washington.
9. Why do Spring and Murphy kill 600 of their captives?
(a) Spring is bored.
(b) They could revolt.
(c) They are too expensive to keep.
(d) They are unsellable.
10. What does Comber ask Flashman if he opposes?
11. Who does Flashman seduce in Chapter 7?
(a) Bally Worder.
(b) Susie Willinck.
(c) Jane Crixus.
(d) Aglesey Queen.
12. Which member of Spring's crew do the Amazon's capture?
13. How is Fanny related to Locke?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His sister.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His mother.
14. Where does the name Crixus come from?
(a) Spartcus' lieutenant.
(b) Plato's secretary.
(c) Caesar's best friend.
(d) Augustus' favorite general.
15. What do the U.S. Navy agents address Flashman as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spring say will make the women's children smarter?
2. To what illness does Lincoln compare slavery?
3. What kind of work does Crixus compare freeing slaves to?
4. To what religious figure does Looney compare Spring?
5. What is the name of the King Spring works with?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)