|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crixus offer to send to London ahead of Flashman's arrival?
(a) Comber's report.
(b) Flashman's bounty.
(c) Comber's dead body.
(d) A letter to Flashman's wife.
2. What does Flashman visualize as Bryant lies in a coma?
(a) A duel.
(b) A battle field.
(c) A harem.
(d) The gallows.
3. What is Abraham's position aboard the USS Cormorant?
4. When does Kirk say slaving was good?
(a) When it was done openly.
(b) When the slaves were beautiful.
(c) When it was allowed across the world.
(d) When the slaves were friendly.
5. What does Flashman say he has seen enough of?
(b) Other countries.
(c) Naked women.
6. What color is Fanny's hair?
7. How does Looney get even?
(a) He releases the life boats.
(b) He thumps Flashman.
(c) He urinates on sacks of gruel.
(d) He rings the emergency bell.
8. What is the stone wall made of?
9. Which member of his crew does Spring leave behind as a slave?
(b) The cabin boy.
10. What is Flashman's nickname?
11. Why does Elspeth refuse to have sex with Flashman?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She does not love him.
(d) She is having an affair.
12. What does Spring order to be hosed down?
(a) The crew.
(b) The hold.
(c) The deck.
(d) The captives.
13. What kind of gun does Spring order Flashman to demonstrate?
(a) A Winchester.
(b) A Colt.
(c) An Ak-46.
(d) A Magnum.
14. What country does Spring offer to take Flashman to?
15. What does Spring order the men to do with the female slaves?
(a) Shoot them.
(b) Get them pregnant.
(c) Pair them off with a male slave.
(d) Drown them.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what country does Crixus want Flashman to escort Randolph?
2. Who is Flashman longing for aboard the ship?
3. What is a coffle?
4. What is the name of Spring's clipper?
5. Where does Flashman say he met the Italian soldier of fortune?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)