|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city does Fairbrother want to rush Flashman?
(b) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
2. What kind of female warriors does Flashman see in the third section?
3. Who does Springer berate for his humanitarianism?
4. What is the name of Flashman's bunkmate?
(c) Mr. Comber.
(d) Mr. Bean.
5. Which member of his crew does Spring leave behind as a slave?
(c) The cabin boy.
6. Why does Elspeth refuse to have sex with Flashman?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) She is having an affair.
(d) She is pregnant.
7. Who does Flashman call Bible reared?
(b) Lady Caroline Lamb.
8. What does Looney offer Flashman to eat?
9. Who does Crixus claim Randopoh is more important than?
(a) Frederick Douglas.
(b) Booker T. Washington.
(c) Nat Turner.
(d) Denmark Vesey.
10. What is the stone wall made of?
11. What does Spring say will make the women's children smarter?
(a) Birth at sea.
(b) Puzzle games.
(c) White genes.
(d) Mixing in British company.
12. In what Scottish town did Flashy meet Elspeth?
(b) East Kilbride.
13. What city does Fairbrother take Flashman back to at the end of this section?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
14. What does Flashman call the scholars at Balliol?
(b) Slave drivers.
(c) Pug faces.
15. What does Flashman decide to stand for at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) The trade union.
(d) The buccaneers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Flashman longing for aboard the ship?
2. What is the name of the organization Crixus claims saves souls?
3. What does Flashman call his female slave?
4. What country do the politicians debate over dinner?
5. What is a coffle?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)