|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country does Crixus want Flashman to escort Randolph?
2. What city does Fairbrother take Flashman back to at the end of this section?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
3. Which member of Spring's crew do the Amazon's capture?
4. What does Comber ask Flashman if he opposes?
5. What is the name of Morrison's banker friend?
6. To what religious figure does Looney compare Spring?
(a) The devil.
7. Why do Spring and Murphy kill 600 of their captives?
(a) They are unsellable.
(b) They are too expensive to keep.
(c) Spring is bored.
(d) They could revolt.
8. Why does Flashman want to become a politician?
(a) It is a lot of money.
(b) It would be fun.
(c) It is a quiet life.
(d) It is exciting.
9. What is the name of Spring's clipper?
(a) Blue Boy.
(b) Balliol College.
(d) Bitter Moon.
10. To what illness does Lincoln compare slavery?
(a) The small pox.
(b) Chicken pox.
(c) The flu.
(d) The measles.
11. What does Sulliavan say a captain did when he had no time to drown 300 slaves?
(a) He blew them up.
(b) He made them part of his crew.
(c) He set them free.
(d) He burned the ship.
12. Who is Spring buying the Amazons from?
13. Who does Comb say hired him to spy on the smugglers?
(a) The BFI.
(b) The Board of Trade.
(c) The African government.
(d) The Gestapo.
14. What kind of gun does Spring order Flashman to demonstrate?
(a) An Ak-46.
(b) A Colt.
(c) A Winchester.
(d) A Magnum.
15. What does Spring order the men to do with the female slaves?
(a) Shoot them.
(b) Drown them.
(c) Get them pregnant.
(d) Pair them off with a male slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Looney get even?
2. To what city does Fairbrother want to rush Flashman?
3. For whom does Flashman say he is looking?
4. At what activity does Crixus tell Randolph Flashman has proven himself?
5. What does Spring offer in exchange for six Amazons?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)