|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Flashman say he is looking?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His son.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
2. Who is Spring buying the Amazons from?
3. What does Looney offer Flashman to eat?
4. Where does Flashman say he met the Italian soldier of fortune?
(c) New Orleans.
5. Who offers Flashman sexual favors in this chapter?
(a) The cabin boy.
(c) Mr. Comber.
(d) Captain Spring.
6. What is Abraham's position aboard the USS Cormorant?
7. What does Flashman call his female slave?
(a) Queen Ricochet.
(b) Duchess of Africa.
(c) Lady Caroline Lamb.
(d) Princess Pink.
8. What does Spring offer in exchange for six Amazons?
(a) A rescue boat.
(b) Dried meat.
(c) Colt pistols.
(d) Gold coins.
9. What does Susie lend Flashman money for?
(a) A meal.
(b) New clothes.
(c) The fare home.
(d) A place to stay.
10. What American President does Flashman meet at the dinner?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Andrew Johnson.
(c) Andrew Jackson.
(d) George Washington.
11. Who does Crixus claim Randopoh is more important than?
(a) Nat Turner.
(b) Denmark Vesey.
(c) Booker T. Washington.
(d) Frederick Douglas.
12. Which member of Spring's crew do the Amazon's capture?
13. Why does Flashman think it is okay to leave Randolph at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) A genius can look after himself.
(b) He needs some fun.
(c) Randolp threatens to kill him.
(d) He does not believe in the cause.
14. Who becomes the butt of everyone's jokes in Chapter 2?
15. What kind of work does Crixus compare freeing slaves to?
(a) War work.
(b) Charity work.
(c) Humanitarian work.
(d) Holy work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Flashman's school?
2. What does Flashman call the scholars at Balliol?
3. Who does Springer berate for his humanitarianism?
4. Where does Crixus say Flashman can find the fastest route back to England?
5. What is Mr. Moultrie's position in the navy?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)