|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Looney get even?
(a) He thumps Flashman.
(b) He urinates on sacks of gruel.
(c) He rings the emergency bell.
(d) He releases the life boats.
2. In what country will the women's value increase if they are pregnant?
3. Which character does Flashman say is now unrecognizable as a human?
4. How is Fanny related to Locke?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
5. Where does the name Crixus come from?
(a) Caesar's best friend.
(b) Plato's secretary.
(c) Spartcus' lieutenant.
(d) Augustus' favorite general.
6. What does Flashman call the scholars at Balliol?
(a) Slave drivers.
(b) Pug faces.
7. What does Lincoln take Flashman aside to talk about?
(a) The British government.
(c) The navy.
(d) The class revolution.
8. What is the name of the bald man the navy officers lead Flashman to?
9. What does Looney offer Flashman to eat?
10. What does Flashman say could endanger prosecution?
(a) Irrational thinking.
(b) Premature enclosure.
(c) Immediately going back to London.
(d) A trail outside Washington.
11. Which member of his crew does Spring leave behind as a slave?
(d) The cabin boy.
12. To what city does Fairbrother want to rush Flashman?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
13. What kind of gun does Spring order Flashman to demonstrate?
(a) A Winchester.
(b) An Ak-46.
(c) A Colt.
(d) A Magnum.
14. What does Susie lend Flashman money for?
(a) The fare home.
(b) A meal.
(c) New clothes.
(d) A place to stay.
15. Which member of Spring's crew do the Amazon's capture?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashman say his name is when he arrives in America?
2. Who was the first person to write about Amazons?
3. What was the name of Flashman's school?
4. To what does Flashman compare Randolph's face?
5. Why does Morrison think it is good idea if Flashman becomes an M.P?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)