|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of female warriors does Flashman see in the third section?
2. Who does Flashman seduce in Chapter 7?
(a) Jane Crixus.
(b) Bally Worder.
(c) Susie Willinck.
(d) Aglesey Queen.
3. Who gives Flashman money in this chapter?
(a) Mr. Comber.
4. What do Amazon's amputate so it does not interfere with their archery?
(a) A small finger.
(b) An arm.
(c) A breast.
(d) An eye.
5. What does Flashman call the scholars at Balliol?
(a) Pug faces.
(c) Slave drivers.
6. What kind of work does Crixus compare freeing slaves to?
(a) Humanitarian work.
(b) Charity work.
(c) War work.
(d) Holy work.
7. To what religious figure does Looney compare Spring?
(a) The devil.
8. What is the name of Flashman's hated master at school?
(a) Dr. Benson.
(b) Dr. Brown.
(c) Dr. Arnold.
(d) Dr. Killroy.
9. Why does Flashman want to become a politician?
(a) It would be fun.
(b) It is exciting.
(c) It is a lot of money.
(d) It is a quiet life.
10. Who does Springer berate for his humanitarianism?
11. Which character does Flashman say is now unrecognizable as a human?
12. Who was the first person to write about Amazons?
13. What is the name of the organization Crixus claims saves souls?
(a) The Underground Railroad.
(b) The Place in the Sky.
(c) The Secret Cellars.
(d) The Leaping Frogs.
14. What is the name of Morrison's banker friend?
15. What is the name of Crixus' extraordinary slave?
(a) George Randolph.
(b) Maclom Crowley.
(c) David Ruth.
(d) Peter Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spring murder in this section?
2. Who does Flashman call Bible reared?
3. What country's flag does Looney fetch for Comb's service?
4. What does Flashman say could endanger prosecution?
5. What is the name of the King Spring works with?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)