|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Fairbrother take Flashman back to at the end of this section?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
2. What does Flashman say he has seen enough of?
(a) Naked women.
(b) Other countries.
3. Who gives Flashman money in this chapter?
(c) Mr. Comber.
4. In what country will the women's value increase if they are pregnant?
5. Who was the first person to write about Amazons?
6. How does Spring excite the sharks in this section?
(a) He orders the slaves to wash in the sea.
(b) He harpoons one.
(c) He throws a slave overboard.
(d) He throws a bucket of blood into the sea.
7. What does Susie lend Flashman money for?
(a) New clothes.
(b) A meal.
(c) The fare home.
(d) A place to stay.
8. How does Flashman like to write Benjamin Disraeli's surname?
9. Who is Spring buying the Amazons from?
10. Why does Morrison think it is good idea if Flashman becomes an M.P?
(a) He will be able to communicate his own ideas.
(b) It makes good business sense.
(c) Flashman won't be able to spend so much time with Elspeth.
(d) It is a more respected position for Flashman.
11. What is the name of Flashman's hated master at school?
(a) Dr. Benson.
(b) Dr. Brown.
(c) Dr. Killroy.
(d) Dr. Arnold.
12. What does Flashman visualize as Bryant lies in a coma?
(a) A duel.
(b) A battle field.
(c) The gallows.
(d) A harem.
13. What is Abraham's position aboard the USS Cormorant?
14. Which member of Spring's crew do the Amazon's capture?
15. Who does Spring murder in this section?
(a) Lady Caroline Lamb.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what activity does Crixus tell Randolph Flashman has proven himself?
2. What does Flashman decide to stand for at the beginning of this chapter?
3. What is the name of Flashman's bunkmate?
4. Who does Lincoln think stands to make the most money from the gold rush in California?
5. What is the name of the bald man the navy officers lead Flashman to?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)