|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country does Crixus want Flashman to escort Randolph?
2. What is the name of Morrison's banker friend?
3. What is the name of the organization Crixus claims saves souls?
(a) The Secret Cellars.
(b) The Leaping Frogs.
(c) The Underground Railroad.
(d) The Place in the Sky.
4. What game does Bentick suggest they play?
5. What does Flashman visualize as Bryant lies in a coma?
(a) A duel.
(b) A battle field.
(c) The gallows.
(d) A harem.
6. In what Scottish town did Flashy meet Elspeth?
(c) East Kilbride.
7. What does Morrison say is coming to Britain?
8. Who does Spring murder in this section?
(d) Lady Caroline Lamb.
9. When does Kirk say slaving was good?
(a) When it was allowed across the world.
(b) When it was done openly.
(c) When the slaves were beautiful.
(d) When the slaves were friendly.
10. What is the name of Flashman's hated master at school?
(a) Dr. Benson.
(b) Dr. Killroy.
(c) Dr. Brown.
(d) Dr. Arnold.
11. In what country will the women's value increase if they are pregnant?
12. Why does Elspeth refuse to have sex with Flashman?
(a) She is having an affair.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) She is too tired.
(d) She is pregnant.
13. What does Flashman decide to stand for at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) The trade union.
(c) The buccaneers.
14. What does Flashman call his female slave?
(a) Duchess of Africa.
(b) Princess Pink.
(c) Lady Caroline Lamb.
(d) Queen Ricochet.
15. What kind of female slaves does Spring want to hold back for New Orlean brothels?
(a) The best dancers.
(b) The non-pregnant girls.
(c) Partly white girls.
(d) The darkest girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the U.S. Navy agents address Flashman as?
2. What does Sulliavan say a captain did when he had no time to drown 300 slaves?
3. What country do the politicians debate over dinner?
4. Where on the ship do the officers want to put the adult slaves?
5. For whom does Flashman say he is looking?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)