|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Morrison think it is good idea if Flashman becomes an M.P?
(a) He will be able to communicate his own ideas.
(b) It is a more respected position for Flashman.
(c) Flashman won't be able to spend so much time with Elspeth.
(d) It makes good business sense.
2. Who becomes the butt of everyone's jokes in Chapter 2?
3. What is a coffle?
(a) An intelligent slave.
(b) A reliable slave.
(c) A dead slave.
(d) A line of chained slaves.
4. Who treats Comber in this section?
(a) Dr. Flicker.
(b) Dr. Murphy.
(c) Dr. Spring.
(d) Dr. Arnold.
5. What do Amazon's amputate so it does not interfere with their archery?
(a) A small finger.
(b) A breast.
(c) An arm.
(d) An eye.
6. What does Spring offer in exchange for six Amazons?
(a) Dried meat.
(b) Colt pistols.
(c) Gold coins.
(d) A rescue boat.
7. How does Flashman like to write Benjamin Disraeli's surname?
8. For whom does Flashman say he is looking?
(a) His brother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His sister.
(d) His son.
9. Which member of Spring's crew do the Amazon's capture?
10. What is Flashman's nickname for his mother-in-law?
(a) Queen Bitch.
(c) Dragon Queen.
11. What is John Charity Spring's position aboard the ship?
(b) Second mate.
(c) Cabin boy.
(d) First mate.
12. What is the name of Flashman's bunkmate?
(a) Mr. Bean.
(c) Mr. Comber.
13. What is Mr. Moultrie's position in the navy?
14. What name does Flashman adopt in this section?
(a) Marquis Satre.
(b) Count Rudi Von Starnberg.
(c) Prince Henrich of Denmark.
(d) Otto Bismarck.
15. What is the stone wall made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Crixus' extraordinary slave?
2. What is the name of the organization Crixus claims saves souls?
3. What do the Flashmans want to call their first child?
4. In what Scottish town did Flashy meet Elspeth?
5. What do the U.S. Navy agents address Flashman as?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)