Short Answer Key
1. What is Flashman's nickname?
2. What does Flashman decide to stand for at the beginning of this chapter?
3. What kind of refugees are starting to leave Europe?
4. How is Flashman related to John Morrison?
5. What does Morrison say is coming to Britain?
6. In what Scottish town did Flashy meet Elspeth?
7. Why does Elspeth refuse to have sex with Flashman?
She is pregnant.
8. What do the Flashmans want to call their first child?
Harry Albert Victor.
9. Why does Morrison think it is good idea if Flashman becomes an M.P?
It makes good business sense.
10. Why does Flashman want to become a politician?
It is a quiet life.
11. What does Flashman say he has seen enough of?
12. What is the name of Morrison's banker friend?
This section contains 1,874 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)