|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Flashman related to John Morrison?
(a) His step father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father-in-law.
(d) His second uncle.
2. How does Looney get even?
(a) He releases the life boats.
(b) He urinates on sacks of gruel.
(c) He thumps Flashman.
(d) He rings the emergency bell.
3. In what language does Spring speak to Flashman?
4. Who does Springer berate for his humanitarianism?
5. For whom does Flashman say he is looking?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Flashman think it is okay to leave Randolph at the end of Chapter 9?
2. What did Flashman inherit from his grandfather, Paget?
3. What country does Spring offer to take Flashman to?
4. Who does Lincoln think stands to make the most money from the gold rush in California?
5. What is the name French Quarter in Mississippi?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)