|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Crixus claim Randopoh is more important than?
(a) Denmark Vesey.
(b) Booker T. Washington.
(c) Frederick Douglas.
(d) Nat Turner.
2. When does Kirk say slaving was good?
(a) When the slaves were beautiful.
(b) When it was done openly.
(c) When it was allowed across the world.
(d) When the slaves were friendly.
3. What is the name of Flashman's bunkmate?
(b) Mr. Bean.
(d) Mr. Comber.
4. What is the name of the bald man the navy officers lead Flashman to?
5. Who does Comb say hired him to spy on the smugglers?
(a) The Board of Trade.
(b) The Gestapo.
(c) The BFI.
(d) The African government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Amazon's amputate so it does not interfere with their archery?
2. What does Looney offer Flashman to eat?
3. In which state has Flashman heard that people have struck gold?
4. What culture's style does Flashman adopt in Chapter 7?
5. What is the name of Flashman's hated master at school?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)