1. What is Flashman's nickname?
2. What does Flashman decide to stand for at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) The trade union.
(b) The buccaneers.
3. What kind of refugees are starting to leave Europe?
(a) Jewish refugees.
(b) Royal refugees.
(c) African refugees.
(d) Gypsy refugees.
4. How is Flashman related to John Morrison?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father-in-law.
(c) His second uncle.
(d) His step father.
5. What does Morrison say is coming to Britain?
6. In what Scottish town did Flashy meet Elspeth?
(c) East Kilbride.
7. Why does Elspeth refuse to have sex with Flashman?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is having an affair.
(c) She does not love him.
(d) She is too tired.
8. What do the Flashmans want to call their first child?
(a) Harry Albert Victor.
(b) John Harry Peter.
(c) Victor Frank Daniel.
(d) Harry Jack Paul.
9. Why does Morrison think it is good idea if Flashman becomes an M.P?
(a) Flashman won't be able to spend so much time with Elspeth.
(b) He will be able to communicate his own ideas.
(c) It is a more respected position for Flashman.
(d) It makes good business sense.
This section contains 3,154 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)