1. What is Flashman's nickname?
2. What does Flashman decide to stand for at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) The buccaneers.
(d) The trade union.
3. What kind of refugees are starting to leave Europe?
(a) African refugees.
(b) Royal refugees.
(c) Jewish refugees.
(d) Gypsy refugees.
4. How is Flashman related to John Morrison?
(a) His second uncle.
(b) His father-in-law.
(c) His step father.
(d) His uncle.
5. What does Morrison say is coming to Britain?
6. In what Scottish town did Flashy meet Elspeth?
(b) East Kilbride.
7. Why does Elspeth refuse to have sex with Flashman?
(a) She does not love him.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is too tired.
(d) She is having an affair.
8. What do the Flashmans want to call their first child?
(a) Victor Frank Daniel.
(b) Harry Jack Paul.
(c) John Harry Peter.
(d) Harry Albert Victor.
9. Why does Morrison think it is good idea if Flashman becomes an M.P?
(a) It is a more respected position for Flashman.
(b) Flashman won't be able to spend so much time with Elspeth.
(c) He will be able to communicate his own ideas.
(d) It makes good business sense.
This section contains 3,154 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)