|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Although the boy is the nicest kid in the universe, he is not very ______.
2. A man attempts to cross Spider Creek using what mode of transportation?
3. In "The Continuity of Parks," a man sits in an arm chair in his study. What material covers the armchair?
4. A man knocks on a woman's door, hoping to sell a lampshade. What part of the man's body is missing?
5. What animal is made using origami?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 1,247 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)