|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main female character in "Offerings?"
2. The man compares the dialogue to running down the page like a rivulet of _____.
3. In "The Parents," where do the parents take their babies?
(b) Swimming pool.
(c) Christmas party.
(d) Fun center.
4. The girl receives so many ____ that she begins to collect them.
(c) Chain letters.
5. At the end of "Yoghurt," the man thinks his wife looks serene and _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog is mentioned in "Here's Another Ending?"
2. The segments on the morning show include all but which subject?
3. Where does the man find the woman in "Space?"
4. in "Bread," the rich woman refuses to give bread to her sister so that she can feed her _____ children.
5. What is the name of Teddy's wife in "Teddy's Canary?"
Short Essay Questions
1. What realization does the widow come to in regards to her missing husband?
2. In "Fear: Four Examples," explain the main source of the man's fear regarding his daughter.
3. What happens when Louise finds Teddy on the floor in "Teddy's Canary?"
4. Vines: Discuss the man's main issue in "Vines" and what he says to his wife. How does the wife respond?
5. What holiday tragedy happens to Franky Gorky in "The Nicest Kid in the Universe?"
6. Discuss what might happen after the owner finds the dead rabbit in "Here's Another Ending."
7. What is the thing that seems to bother the woman most in "The Haircut?"
8. In "Here's Another Ending," discuss the actions of the owners of the dog and how they try to trick a neighbor.
9. Discuss the interview with "The Last Parakeet."
10. In "The Cage," a man is trapped with no way to get free under his own power. Explain what happens that what it might mean.
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)