|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mother warns that okra harbors which type of insect?
2. What is the name of the girlfriend in "The Burlington Northern, Southbound?"
3. Who interviews the widow?
4. Which plant should get plenty of water so it does not make your throat itch?
5. Where was the snapshot taken?
(c) Living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Water," a woman goes to her boyfriend's apartment to do which of the following?
2. What is the name of Jane's sister?
3. The woman teaches her daughter how to ___ without getting hit.
4. One of the roommates thinks he should read about which war?
5. How does the father eventually die?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)