|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the man use to describe the drama regarding the hero and heroine of the story?
2. At the end of "Yoghurt," the man thinks his wife looks serene and _____.
3. Who finishes cooking the breakfast?
4. At what time of day did the woman like to weed the garden?
(a) 4 AM.
(c) 3 AM.
(d) 5 AM.
5. Which plant should get plenty of water so it does not make your throat itch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the friends gathered when they talk about Teddy?
2. What is the name of the man's friend?
3. The woman tells her husband that her friends are on a tour in which city?
4. The woman sees her boyfriend sitting with a new lover next to a/n _____.
5. One customer leaves ____ as a tip.
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Here's Another Ending," discuss the actions of the owners of the dog and how they try to trick a neighbor.
2. Discuss the odd behavior in the town described in "A Chronicler's Sin."
3. Why does Emily feel invisible in "Offerings?" What does Emily do after she collects a large number of apologies?
4. Discuss the interruptions faced by the man in "The Continuity of Parks."
5. What holiday tragedy happens to Franky Gorky in "The Nicest Kid in the Universe?"
6. In "The Cage," a man is trapped with no way to get free under his own power. Explain what happens that what it might mean.
7. What causes the woman to be upset in "Water?" What does the woman do?
8. Vines: Discuss the man's main issue in "Vines" and what he says to his wife. How does the wife respond?
9. What is the most interesting thing about the people at "108 John Street?"
10. What is the thing that seems to bother the woman most in "The Haircut?"
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)