|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the roommates thinks he should read about which war?
(a) War of 1812.
(c) War of the Roses.
(d) Revolutionary War.
2. What word does the man use to describe the drama regarding the hero and heroine of the story?
3. Which food should be soaked overnight before it is cooked?
4. Which of the following is not one of the sisters mentioned in "Corners?"
5. What does a cobbler do?
(a) Lays cobblestones.
(b) Makes barrels.
(c) Fixes shoes.
(d) Bakes desserts.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman sees her boyfriend sitting with a new lover next to a/n _____.
2. The woman tells her husband that her friends are on a tour in which city?
3. Where are the friends gathered when they talk about Teddy?
4. In "The Parents," where do the parents take their babies?
5. How long had the couple been married in "The Haircut?"
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)