|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the couple meet in "232-9979?"
(a) TV show.
(c) Car accident.
2. In "The Appalachian Trail," a woman has decided to hike the ______ mile length of the trail.
3. In "Night," a man wakes up and thinks he hears the sound of a _____.
4. How many men visit the Colonel for dinner?
5. Bored, the boy falls asleep looking at pumpkins and wakes up look at a/n:
(a) Easter basket.
(b) Christmas tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal attacks the trainer?
2. After the man returns from the war, he plays one sport for two weeks. What is the sport?
3. The man ends up with a broken ____ and a bloody wound.
4. in "The Father," a family questions the appearance of a new _____.
5. What is the name of the woman's first boyfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the attitude of the man in "Wedding Night."
2. Explain why Mr. Mumsford is so angry. What does the man intend to do? Why?
3. In "The Colonel," what is the situation with the men at dinner?
4. "A Public Denial" tells a somewhat humorous story about a man trying to clear his deceased grandfather's name. What killed the old man?
5. Explain the scene between the woman and the salesman in the "Lampshade Vendor."
6. "The Father" discusses the birth of a new baby and the family resemblance. What opinions are voiced?
7. Discuss the meaning behind the man's action in "Fingers."
8. Explain the actions of the bears in Chile in "Brilliant Silence." Why do the bears act this way?
9. What is the main issue with Jimmy in the beginning of "Ponderosa?"
10. How does the therapist behave in an unprofessional manner?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)