|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reminds the bears of spotlights?
2. How did the driver die?
(a) Run over by his own car.
(c) Head Trauma.
(d) Broken neck.
3. In "True Love," two people meet at a conference. What is their common profession?
4. What is the nickname given to Mr. Mumsford?
5. How many men visit the Colonel for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. "A Public Denial" is about a man wanting to clear up an ugly rumor about his ______.
2. In "Wedding Night," a man works at a _____.
3. What is the name of the second boyfriend?
4. What type of bears were in the circus?
5. A man attempts to cross Spider Creek using what mode of transportation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the man's final decision in "Corporal."
2. What common topic is discussed between the woman and the soldier in "Dish Night?"
3. "A Public Denial" tells a somewhat humorous story about a man trying to clear his deceased grandfather's name. What killed the old man?
4. Explain the goal of the stones in the desert.
5. Explain the actions of the bears in Chile in "Brilliant Silence." Why do the bears act this way?
6. How do Karen and Konrad meet in "Roseville?" What event does the meeting prompt?
7. What is the main issue with Jimmy in the beginning of "Ponderosa?"
8. In "Vision Out of the Corner of One Eye" tells the story of two people on a train. What happens between the man and woman?
9. How does the woman intend to trick her boyfriend in "I Get Smart?"
10. What causes the car accident in "Pumpkins?"
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)