|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the theatre that gives out free dishes?
(a) The Marquee.
(c) Wells Theatre.
(d) Jones Theatre.
2. In "Roseville," the couple meets a a/n:
(a) Flea market.
(b) Art gallery.
(c) Antique show.
(d) Television studio.
3. In "True Love," two people meet at a conference. What is their common profession?
4. What is the name of the young girl that attends Catholic school in "Snow?"
5. How many kids does the couple have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the man's father-in-law?
2. Who is killed by the pumpkin truck?
3. Which of the following items is not something the man sees when he looks out the window into the rainy day?
4. The man talks about attaching one of the creatures to which of the following?
5. A woman contemplates making a phone call to which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the man's final decision in "Corporal."
2. In "The One Sitting There," a woman has difficulty cleaning out her refrigerator. What is the problem?
3. How does the therapist behave in an unprofessional manner?
4. Discuss the meaning behind the man's action in "Fingers."
5. Explain why Mr. Mumsford is so angry. What does the man intend to do? Why?
6. Why does the girl think the U.S. is being attacked by Russian missiles?
7. Explain the goal of the stones in the desert.
8. In "Love Poems," a man is inspired to write a love poem to his mistress. It is the best poem the man has ever written. Discuss the man's work and what he does with it in the end.
9. Discuss the attitude of the man in "Wedding Night."
10. How do Karen and Konrad meet in "Roseville?" What event does the meeting prompt?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)