Mid-Book Test (up to Fingers through Grace Period)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is sad about the pumpkin truck accident?
b) Ambulance driver.
2. Toward the end of the story Jimmy becomes a/n:
b) Construction worker.
c) Telephone operator.
d) Record producer.
3. How many dancing bears are on a tour?
4. In "Mandy Shupe," a mother tells her daughter a story about Many Shupe, who is a ______.
a) Jehovah's Witness.
c) Social worker.
5. Later, the mother tells her daughter that Mandy is also a _____.
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 1,237 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)