|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day the man is _____ while at work.
(c) Spit on.
2. What is the name of the theatre that gives out free dishes?
(b) Wells Theatre.
(c) Jones Theatre.
(d) The Marquee.
3. The man also eats which part of his own body?
4. A woman contemplates making a phone call to which of the following?
(c) Lover's wife.
(d) Husband's mistress.
5. A man attempts to cross Spider Creek using what mode of transportation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bored, the boy falls asleep looking at pumpkins and wakes up look at a/n:
2. The woman goes into the basement to retrieve which item?
3. The man takes a bus to New York City and finds a room next to which famous location?
4. What kind of disease is contracted by the family cat?
5. The Corporal had once dreamed of achieving which rank?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the woman intend to trick her boyfriend in "I Get Smart?"
2. Why does the girl think the U.S. is being attacked by Russian missiles?
3. Explain the issue in "From the Floodlands" and the realization of the people.
4. In "The Colonel," what is the situation with the men at dinner?
5. In "Vision Out of the Corner of One Eye" tells the story of two people on a train. What happens between the man and woman?
6. "A Public Denial" tells a somewhat humorous story about a man trying to clear his deceased grandfather's name. What killed the old man?
7. What temporarily dissuades the couple from making love in "True Love?"
8. What is the accident that injures Jimmy? What happens after the accident?
9. Discuss the opening scene in "Ponderosa."
10. Discuss the meaning behind the man's action in "Fingers."
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)