|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the male lead character in "Fingers?"
2. One day at the theatre a girl hears about which famous battle?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) Battle at Vicksburg.
3. How did the couple meet in "232-9979?"
(c) TV show.
(d) Car accident.
4. What common kitchen item does the man eat?
5. A man attempts to cross Spider Creek using what mode of transportation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of food has the man choked on?
2. In "Pendergrast's Daughter," what is the name of the girlfriend?
3. What animal attacks the trainer?
4. A man knocks on a woman's door, hoping to sell a lampshade. What part of the man's body is missing?
5. Jimmy's father accuses his son of ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the main issue with Jimmy in the beginning of "Ponderosa?"
2. What is the accident that injures Jimmy? What happens after the accident?
3. In "Nadine at 35: Synopsis," explain what Nadine does when her husband leaves her and why she allows him to come back.
4. What causes the stones to become fearful? What is a distinction of stones?
5. How does the woman intend to trick her boyfriend in "I Get Smart?"
6. How do Karen and Konrad meet in "Roseville?" What event does the meeting prompt?
7. Explain the goal of the stones in the desert.
8. Discuss the man's final decision in "Corporal."
9. Why does the girlfriend refuse to return her would-be husband's phone calls?
10. How does the therapist behave in an unprofessional manner?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)