|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the couple meet in "232-9979?"
(a) TV show.
(d) Car accident.
2. What is the profession of Jimmy's father?
(c) Bible salesman.
(d) TV producer.
3. What kind of car was used in the fatal event?
4. The Corporal had once dreamed of achieving which rank?
5. What kind of disease is contracted by the family cat?
Short Answer Questions
1. The people relate the view to their _____.
2. In "Night," a man wakes up and thinks he hears the sound of a _____.
3. How many times has the man been unfaithful to his wife?
4. The man talks about attaching one of the creatures to which of the following?
5. What is the name of the lead male character in "Everything is Green?"
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the woman intend to trick her boyfriend in "I Get Smart?"
2. What is the main issue with Jimmy in the beginning of "Ponderosa?"
3. Explain the actions of the bears in Chile in "Brilliant Silence." Why do the bears act this way?
4. In "Grace Period," what do you think is happening to the man witnessing the bright light?
5. "The Father" discusses the birth of a new baby and the family resemblance. What opinions are voiced?
6. Discuss the attitude of the man in "Wedding Night."
7. In "Vision Out of the Corner of One Eye" tells the story of two people on a train. What happens between the man and woman?
8. "A Public Denial" tells a somewhat humorous story about a man trying to clear his deceased grandfather's name. What killed the old man?
9. Discuss the meaning behind the man's action in "Fingers."
10. In "Love Poems," a man is inspired to write a love poem to his mistress. It is the best poem the man has ever written. Discuss the man's work and what he does with it in the end.
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)