|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What household fixture begins to cause problems?
2. The man talks about attaching one of the creatures to which of the following?
3. Which of the following items is not something the man sees when he looks out the window into the rainy day?
(b) Beer can.
(d) Jump rope.
4. In "Feeding the Hungry," a man gets angry with which group?
(d) Social workers.
5. What kind of disease is contracted by the family cat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car was used in the fatal event?
2. A woman throws out which items?
3. A woman contemplates making a phone call to which of the following?
4. The man tells the woman about his former business as the owner of which of the following?
5. The people see images of silvery ______ outside their window.
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The One Sitting There," a woman has difficulty cleaning out her refrigerator. What is the problem?
2. How does the therapist behave in an unprofessional manner?
3. "A Public Denial" tells a somewhat humorous story about a man trying to clear his deceased grandfather's name. What killed the old man?
4. Why does the girl think the U.S. is being attacked by Russian missiles?
5. How does the woman intend to trick her boyfriend in "I Get Smart?"
6. What is the main issue with Jimmy in the beginning of "Ponderosa?"
7. Why does the girlfriend refuse to return her would-be husband's phone calls?
8. "The Father" discusses the birth of a new baby and the family resemblance. What opinions are voiced?
9. In "Nadine at 35: Synopsis," explain what Nadine does when her husband leaves her and why she allows him to come back.
10. In "Vision Out of the Corner of One Eye" tells the story of two people on a train. What happens between the man and woman?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)