|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname given to Mr. Mumsford?
2. Later, the mother tells her daughter that Mandy is also a _____.
3. Mandy Shupe goes to which location to meet a man?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) The Bahamas.
(d) Crystal Beach.
4. The man served in which war?
(b) World War I.
(d) Civil War.
5. What is the woman's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has the couple been married?
2. Who is sad about the pumpkin truck accident?
3. The man ends up with a broken ____ and a bloody wound.
4. What is the name of the theatre that gives out free dishes?
5. What is the profession of the man's father-in-law?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the meaning behind the man's action in "Fingers."
2. In "Here's Another Ending," discuss the actions of the owners of the dog and how they try to trick a neighbor.
3. Why does Emily feel invisible in "Offerings?" What does Emily do after she collects a large number of apologies?
4. Explain the issue in "From the Floodlands" and the realization of the people.
5. Discuss the opening scene in "Ponderosa."
6. Explain why Mr. Mumsford is so angry. What does the man intend to do? Why?
7. What is the thing that seems to bother the woman most in "The Haircut?"
8. Why does the girlfriend refuse to return her would-be husband's phone calls?
9. What causes the car accident in "Pumpkins?"
10. Discuss the interruptions faced by the man in "The Continuity of Parks."
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)