|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy uses two of his three wishes to change which of the following:
(b) Little brother.
2. In "The Parents," where do the parents take their babies?
(a) Christmas party.
(b) Fun center.
(c) Swimming pool.
3. "The Last Parakeet" is what type of parakeet?
4. In "The Continuity of Parks," a man sits in an arm chair in his study. What material covers the armchair?
5. In "Fear: Four Examples," a man is upset because his daughter is late coming home. How many hours late is the daughter?
6. In "A Chronicler's Sin," a town is plagued by ______.
(c) Night raids.
7. in "The Paring Knife," how long had the knife been under the refrigerator?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 6 months.
8. The woman sees her boyfriend sitting with a new lover next to a/n _____.
(b) Sports car.
(c) Oak tree.
(d) Fast food restaurant.
9. Which plant should get plenty of water so it does not make your throat itch?
10. The man, desperate, reaches out to _____.
(a) Grab a rock.
(b) Tree branches.
(c) A rope.
(d) His dog.
11. What word does the man use to describe the drama regarding the hero and heroine of the story?
12. in "The Cage," a man is trapped by which of the following:
(c) Barbed wire.
13. Who lives three houses away in "Here?"
(a) The Dalai Lama.
14. The boys cover the birds with which of the following:
15. What is the name of the former girlfriend in "August Evening?"
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman teaches her daughter how to ___ without getting hit.
2. How many times does the man let the phone ring as a signal to his wife?
3. How long has the couple been apart?
4. What is the name of the husband in "The Factory?"
5. Which of the following is not one of the sisters mentioned in "Corners?"
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)