|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the husband in "The Factory?"
2. The couple, hoping to reconcile, meets at an airport in which state?
(b) New York.
3. At the end of the story, everyone sings songs by ______.
(a) Eric Clapton.
(b) Jimi Hendrix.
(c) Whitney Houston.
(d) Engelbert Humperdinck.
4. What item did the man throw onto the floor in anger?
(a) Paring Knife.
5. What kind of dog is mentioned in "Here's Another Ending?"
(d) German Shepard.
6. In "The Parents," where do the parents take their babies?
(a) Christmas party.
(b) Fun center.
(d) Swimming pool.
7. in "The Paring Knife," how long had the knife been under the refrigerator?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 3 weeks.
8. What animal is made using origami?
9. The segments on the morning show include all but which subject?
(b) 100-year-old woman.
(c) Football star.
10. "The Last Parakeet" is what type of parakeet?
11. One customer leaves ____ as a tip.
12. At what time of day did the woman like to weed the garden?
(a) 4 AM.
(b) 5 AM.
(c) 3 AM.
13. The man wonders how much money it would take to buy a/n _____.
14. The cobbler is related to which former war hero?
15. Where is the daughter's location when she leaves to go to her father's house?
(a) High school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What critter does the dog bring back to the family home?
2. What is the name of the former girlfriend in "August Evening?"
3. The man sends the girl to which type of establishment?
4. Although the boy is the nicest kid in the universe, he is not very ______.
5. The father finds the girl and tells her to choose between him and a/n _____.
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)