|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in "Snapshot, Harvey Cedars: 1948," a girl looks at a picture of her parents. What was the father's dream profession?
(d) Train conductor.
2. The woman sees her boyfriend sitting with a new lover next to a/n _____.
(a) Fast food restaurant.
(b) Oak tree.
(c) Sports car.
3. What item does the woman's neighbor borrow?
(b) Cup of sugar.
4. Although the boy is the nicest kid in the universe, he is not very ______.
5. in "Bread," the rich woman refuses to give bread to her sister so that she can feed her _____ children.
6. How does the father eventually die?
(a) Struck by lightning.
(d) Freak accident.
7. Who lives three houses away in "Here?"
(d) The Dalai Lama.
8. Who finishes cooking the breakfast?
9. How long has the couple been apart?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 months.
10. The man is fighting in which war?
(b) World War I.
(c) Civil War.
11. What kind of dog is mentioned in "Here's Another Ending?"
(c) German Shepard.
12. What is the name of the main female character in "Offerings?"
13. At the end of the story, everyone sings songs by ______.
(a) Engelbert Humperdinck.
(b) Jimi Hendrix.
(c) Whitney Houston.
(d) Eric Clapton.
14. The woman tells her husband that her friends are on a tour in which city?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
15. How long had the couple been married in "The Haircut?"
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did the man throw onto the floor in anger?
2. in "The Paring Knife," how long had the knife been under the refrigerator?
3. Where are the friends gathered when they talk about Teddy?
4. The father finds the girl and tells her to choose between him and a/n _____.
5. The boy uses two of his three wishes to change which of the following:
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)