|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in "Vines," a man worries about which of the following?
(b) Thinning hair.
(c) Being unfaithful.
2. In "A Chronicler's Sin," a town is plagued by ______.
(c) Night raids.
3. In "The Parents," where do the parents take their babies?
(a) Fun center.
(b) Swimming pool.
(c) Christmas party.
4. In "Water," a woman goes to her boyfriend's apartment to do which of the following?
(a) Water plants.
(b) Take care of the dog.
(c) Get the mail.
(d) Do the laundry.
5. How old is the woman in "The Widow?"
6. Where was the snapshot taken?
(b) Living room.
7. In "Blackberries," a woman tells her husband that they cannot eat the blackberries he has picked because they have run out of ___.
8. What is the first name of "The Philosophical Cobbler?
9. Where does the man find the woman in "Space?"
(d) Alley way.
10. Music from what famous musician is playing in the beginning of "The Sewers of Salt Lake?"
(a) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(c) Four Tops.
11. "The Last Parakeet" is what type of parakeet?
12. The segments on the morning show include all but which subject?
(b) Football star.
(d) 100-year-old woman.
13. What is the name of the girlfriend in "The Burlington Northern, Southbound?"
14. The boys cover the birds with which of the following:
15. What type of music is often played by the roommates?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the couple been married in "The Haircut?"
2. The man sends the girl to which type of establishment?
3. What is the name of the soldier in "Stockings?"
4. The boy uses two of his three wishes to change which of the following:
5. Who interviews the widow?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)