|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man's friend?
2. The man compares the dialogue to running down the page like a rivulet of _____.
3. At what time of day did the woman like to weed the garden?
(a) 5 AM.
(c) 3 AM.
(d) 4 AM.
4. What is the name of the main female character in "Offerings?"
5. Which plant should get plenty of water so it does not make your throat itch?
6. Where are the friends gathered when they talk about Teddy?
(b) Teddy's garage.
(c) Golf course.
7. In "Blackberries," a woman tells her husband that they cannot eat the blackberries he has picked because they have run out of ___.
8. Who finishes cooking the breakfast?
9. How long has the couple been apart?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 9 months.
10. Who lives three houses away in "Here?"
(d) The Dalai Lama.
11. What is the chef cooking when he is arrested?
(a) French fries.
12. What is the name of the girlfriend in "The Burlington Northern, Southbound?"
13. The cobbler is related to which former war hero?
14. The man sends the girl to which type of establishment?
(a) Adult book store.
(b) Hardware store.
(c) Shopping mall.
15. Who does something to upset one of the sisters?
(a) Traffic cop.
(c) Funeral director.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman sees her boyfriend sitting with a new lover next to a/n _____.
2. What is the name of the soldier in "Stockings?"
3. In "The Continuity of Parks," a man sits in an arm chair in his study. What material covers the armchair?
4. What is the name of Jane's sister?
5. One customer leaves ____ as a tip.
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)