|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the husband in "The Factory?"
2. Although the boy is the nicest kid in the universe, he is not very ______.
3. "The Last Parakeet" is what type of parakeet?
4. One of the roommates thinks he should read about which war?
(a) War of the Roses.
(b) War of 1812.
(d) Revolutionary War.
5. Which of the following is not one of the sisters mentioned in "Corners?"
6. What item does the woman's neighbor borrow?
(b) Cup of sugar.
7. You should always do what to bread to make sure that it's fresh?
8. Where is the daughter's location when she leaves to go to her father's house?
(a) High school.
9. What animal is made using origami?
10. What item did the man throw onto the floor in anger?
(a) Paring Knife.
11. In "Yoghurt," a man and woman fight over _____ in a grocery store.
12. In "Fear: Four Examples," a man is upset because his daughter is late coming home. How many hours late is the daughter?
13. How long had the couple been married in "The Haircut?"
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 8 years.
14. in "Snapshot, Harvey Cedars: 1948," a girl looks at a picture of her parents. What was the father's dream profession?
(c) Train conductor.
15. in "The Paring Knife," how long had the knife been under the refrigerator?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Blackberries," a woman tells her husband that they cannot eat the blackberries he has picked because they have run out of ___.
2. in "Vines," a man worries about which of the following?
3. How does the father eventually die?
4. What is the name of Jane's sister?
5. How long has the couple been apart?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)