|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does the woman's neighbor borrow?
(b) Cup of sugar.
2. What is the name of Teddy's wife in "Teddy's Canary?"
3. Who lives three houses away in "Here?"
(c) The Dalai Lama.
4. In "The Parents," where do the parents take their babies?
(a) Christmas party.
(c) Fun center.
(d) Swimming pool.
5. Which of the following is not one of the sisters mentioned in "Corners?"
6. How old is the woman in "The Widow?"
7. At what time of day did the woman like to weed the garden?
(a) 5 AM.
(c) 3 AM.
(d) 4 AM.
8. in "The Cage," a man is trapped by which of the following:
(b) Barbed wire.
9. What is the name of the man's friend?
10. Which is not an activity of the roommates at "108 John Street?"
(d) Mah jongg
11. What is the name of the soldier in "Stockings?"
12. Music from what famous musician is playing in the beginning of "The Sewers of Salt Lake?"
(b) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(c) Four Tops.
13. What is the chef cooking when he is arrested?
(a) French fries.
14. in "Vines," a man worries about which of the following?
(a) Thinning hair.
(d) Being unfaithful.
15. Although the boy is the nicest kid in the universe, he is not very ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man tries to console the woman by saying he will marry her and take her to ______ for a honeymoon.
2. Where was the snapshot taken?
3. The man compares the dialogue to running down the page like a rivulet of _____.
4. Who finishes cooking the breakfast?
5. The father finds the girl and tells her to choose between him and a/n _____.
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)