|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in "The Restraints," a man forces a young girl to do which of the following:
(a) Sell drugs.
(b) Wash the dishes.
2. How long had the couple been married in "The Haircut?"
(a) 8 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. Who does something to upset one of the sisters?
(a) Traffic cop.
(d) Funeral director.
4. in "The Cage," a man is trapped by which of the following:
(d) Barbed wire.
5. What is the name of the soldier in "Stockings?"
6. The mother warns that okra harbors which type of insect?
7. The segments on the morning show include all but which subject?
(b) 100-year-old woman.
(c) Football star.
8. The man wonders how much money it would take to buy a/n _____.
9. Which of the following is not one of the sisters mentioned in "Corners?"
10. The man, desperate, reaches out to _____.
(a) His dog.
(b) A rope.
(c) Tree branches.
(d) Grab a rock.
11. How long has the couple been apart?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
12. You should always do what to bread to make sure that it's fresh?
13. What type of animal is found and fed in the sewer?
14. Where was the snapshot taken?
(a) Living room.
15. One of the roommates thinks he should read about which war?
(b) War of the Roses.
(c) War of 1812.
(d) Revolutionary War.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Continuity of Parks," a man sits in an arm chair in his study. What material covers the armchair?
2. The couple, hoping to reconcile, meets at an airport in which state?
3. The boys cover the birds with which of the following:
4. Who interviews the widow?
5. What is the name of "The Nicest Kid in the Universe?"
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)