|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Water," a woman goes to her boyfriend's apartment to do which of the following?
(a) Take care of the dog.
(b) Get the mail.
(c) Water plants.
(d) Do the laundry.
2. Which of the following is not one of the sisters mentioned in "Corners?"
3. Although the boy is the nicest kid in the universe, he is not very ______.
4. What is wrong with the birds?
5. What type of music is often played by the roommates?
6. What is the name of the soldier in "Stockings?"
7. What does a cobbler do?
(a) Lays cobblestones.
(b) Fixes shoes.
(c) Makes barrels.
(d) Bakes desserts.
8. in "Vines," a man worries about which of the following?
(a) Being unfaithful.
(c) Thinning hair.
9. What is unusual about the woman in the neighborhood?
(a) Very old.
(b) Very young.
(c) Very small.
(d) Very tall.
10. The man sends the girl to which type of establishment?
(a) Hardware store.
(b) Adult book store.
(d) Shopping mall.
11. What is the name of Teddy's wife in "Teddy's Canary?"
12. in "The Restraints," a man forces a young girl to do which of the following:
(a) Wash the dishes.
(b) Sell drugs.
13. At what time of day did the woman like to weed the garden?
(a) 5 AM.
(b) 4 AM.
(d) 3 AM.
14. In "What Happened During the Ice Storm," animals are protected by being taken into the barn. One species of birds remains outside. What birds remain outside?
15. Where are the friends gathered when they talk about Teddy?
(a) Teddy's garage.
(c) Golf course.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Parents," where do the parents take their babies?
2. You should always do what to bread to make sure that it's fresh?
3. Who does something to upset one of the sisters?
4. The segments on the morning show include all but which subject?
5. How does the father eventually die?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)