|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The segments on the morning show include all but which subject?
(a) Football star.
(c) 100-year-old woman.
2. In "The Continuity of Parks," a man sits in an arm chair in his study. What material covers the armchair?
3. Which of the following is not one of the sisters mentioned in "Corners?"
4. What critter does the dog bring back to the family home?
5. The boys cover the birds with which of the following:
6. How long had the couple been married in "The Haircut?"
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 3 years.
7. In "Water," a woman goes to her boyfriend's apartment to do which of the following?
(a) Do the laundry.
(b) Water plants.
(c) Get the mail.
(d) Take care of the dog.
8. in "The Restraints," a man forces a young girl to do which of the following:
(a) Wash the dishes.
(d) Sell drugs.
9. What type of music is often played by the roommates?
10. Which plant should get plenty of water so it does not make your throat itch?
11. In "What Happened During the Ice Storm," animals are protected by being taken into the barn. One species of birds remains outside. What birds remain outside?
12. How does the father eventually die?
(c) Freak accident.
(d) Struck by lightning.
13. At what time of day did the woman like to weed the garden?
(a) 3 AM.
(b) 4 AM.
(d) 5 AM.
14. What is wrong with the birds?
15. What animal is made using origami?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not on Jane's to-do list?
2. How many times does the man let the phone ring as a signal to his wife?
3. How long has the couple been apart?
4. The man sends the girl to which type of establishment?
5. What is the name of the chef in "Deportation at Breakfast?"
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)