|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the sisters mentioned in "Corners?"
2. Music from what famous musician is playing in the beginning of "The Sewers of Salt Lake?"
(b) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(c) Four Tops.
3. Where is the daughter's location when she leaves to go to her father's house?
(a) High school.
4. What type of animal is found and fed in the sewer?
5. Which food should be soaked overnight before it is cooked?
6. What is the name of "The Nicest Kid in the Universe?"
7. What does a cobbler do?
(a) Fixes shoes.
(b) Makes barrels.
(c) Bakes desserts.
(d) Lays cobblestones.
8. The cobbler is related to which former war hero?
9. What is the name of the former girlfriend in "August Evening?"
10. What is the name of the soldier in "Stockings?"
11. Although the boy is the nicest kid in the universe, he is not very ______.
12. The girl receives so many ____ that she begins to collect them.
(b) Chain letters.
13. in "Bread," the rich woman refuses to give bread to her sister so that she can feed her _____ children.
14. Where does the man find the woman in "Space?"
(d) Alley way.
15. The segments on the morning show include all but which subject?
(b) Football star.
(c) 100-year-old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girlfriend in "The Burlington Northern, Southbound?"
2. What is the name of the chef in "Deportation at Breakfast?"
3. The mother warns that okra harbors which type of insect?
4. What is the chef cooking when he is arrested?
5. The man wonders how much money it would take to buy a/n _____.
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)