|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the couple been apart?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 6 months.
2. Who interviews the widow?
3. Which food should be soaked overnight before it is cooked?
4. in "Snapshot, Harvey Cedars: 1948," a girl looks at a picture of her parents. What was the father's dream profession?
(b) Train conductor.
5. Who does something to upset one of the sisters?
(a) Funeral director.
(b) Traffic cop.
6. The man tries to console the woman by saying he will marry her and take her to ______ for a honeymoon.
7. How many times does the man let the phone ring as a signal to his wife?
8. What does a cobbler do?
(a) Makes barrels.
(b) Fixes shoes.
(c) Bakes desserts.
(d) Lays cobblestones.
9. Although the boy is the nicest kid in the universe, he is not very ______.
10. The man sends the girl to which type of establishment?
(a) Shopping mall.
(c) Hardware store.
(d) Adult book store.
11. One of the roommates thinks he should read about which war?
(a) War of 1812.
(c) Revolutionary War.
(d) War of the Roses.
12. Music from what famous musician is playing in the beginning of "The Sewers of Salt Lake?"
(a) Four Tops.
(c) Jerry Lee Lewis.
13. What kind of dog is mentioned in "Here's Another Ending?"
(d) German Shepard.
14. What is the name of the soldier in "Stockings?"
15. In "Fear: Four Examples," a man is upset because his daughter is late coming home. How many hours late is the daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of "The Nicest Kid in the Universe?"
2. Who lives three houses away in "Here?"
3. In "What Happened During the Ice Storm," animals are protected by being taken into the barn. One species of birds remains outside. What birds remain outside?
4. What animal is made using origami?
5. in "The Cage," a man is trapped by which of the following:
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)