|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main female character in "Offerings?"
2. In "The Parents," where do the parents take their babies?
(a) Swimming pool.
(b) Fun center.
(d) Christmas party.
3. In "Yoghurt," a man and woman fight over _____ in a grocery store.
4. What is wrong with the birds?
5. What word does the man use to describe the drama regarding the hero and heroine of the story?
6. What animal is made using origami?
7. One of the roommates thinks he should read about which war?
(a) Revolutionary War.
(c) War of 1812.
(d) War of the Roses.
8. The man compares the dialogue to running down the page like a rivulet of _____.
9. The boy uses two of his three wishes to change which of the following:
(c) Little brother.
10. What is the name of the husband in "The Factory?"
11. Where is the daughter's location when she leaves to go to her father's house?
(b) High school.
12. What is the name of the former girlfriend in "August Evening?"
13. Which is not an activity of the roommates at "108 John Street?"
(c) Mah jongg
14. in "The Restraints," a man forces a young girl to do which of the following:
(b) Sell drugs.
(c) Wash the dishes.
15. The woman tells her husband that her friends are on a tour in which city?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Blackberries," a woman tells her husband that they cannot eat the blackberries he has picked because they have run out of ___.
2. Although the boy is the nicest kid in the universe, he is not very ______.
3. How long had the couple been married in "The Haircut?"
4. What is unusual about the woman in the neighborhood?
5. Music from what famous musician is playing in the beginning of "The Sewers of Salt Lake?"
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)