|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cobbler is related to which former war hero?
2. In "The Parents," where do the parents take their babies?
(a) Fun center.
(b) Christmas party.
(c) Swimming pool.
3. How old is the woman in "The Widow?"
4. One of the roommates thinks he should read about which war?
(a) War of 1812.
(b) War of the Roses.
(d) Revolutionary War.
5. Although the boy is the nicest kid in the universe, he is not very ______.
6. "The Last Parakeet" is what type of parakeet?
7. The couple, hoping to reconcile, meets at an airport in which state?
(b) New York.
8. What item did the man throw onto the floor in anger?
(c) Paring Knife.
9. What is the name of Teddy's wife in "Teddy's Canary?"
10. in "Bread," the rich woman refuses to give bread to her sister so that she can feed her _____ children.
11. in "The Restraints," a man forces a young girl to do which of the following:
(a) Wash the dishes.
(d) Sell drugs.
12. Where does the man find the woman in "Space?"
(b) Alley way.
13. You should always do what to bread to make sure that it's fresh?
14. What word does the man use to describe the drama regarding the hero and heroine of the story?
15. in "The Cage," a man is trapped by which of the following:
(a) Barbed wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man, desperate, reaches out to _____.
2. The woman tells her husband that her friends are on a tour in which city?
3. in "Snapshot, Harvey Cedars: 1948," a girl looks at a picture of her parents. What was the father's dream profession?
4. The boys cover the birds with which of the following:
5. How many times does the man let the phone ring as a signal to his wife?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)