|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the man use to describe the drama regarding the hero and heroine of the story?
2. What is the name of the soldier in "Stockings?"
3. The man wonders how much money it would take to buy a/n _____.
4. in "The Cage," a man is trapped by which of the following:
(c) Barbed wire.
5. What is the name of "The Nicest Kid in the Universe?"
6. in "Snapshot, Harvey Cedars: 1948," a girl looks at a picture of her parents. What was the father's dream profession?
(a) Train conductor.
7. The girl receives so many ____ that she begins to collect them.
(c) Chain letters.
8. Music from what famous musician is playing in the beginning of "The Sewers of Salt Lake?"
(c) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(d) Four Tops.
9. What is the name of the chef in "Deportation at Breakfast?"
10. What does a cobbler do?
(a) Bakes desserts.
(b) Fixes shoes.
(c) Makes barrels.
(d) Lays cobblestones.
11. in "The Paring Knife," how long had the knife been under the refrigerator?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 3 weeks.
12. Which of the following is not on Jane's to-do list?
(a) Feed the cats.
(b) Bring in the newspapers.
(c) Water the plants.
(d) Watch the baby.
13. Where does the man find the woman in "Space?"
(d) Alley way.
14. The father finds the girl and tells her to choose between him and a/n _____.
15. How long had the couple been married in "The Haircut?"
(a) 3 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 6 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man sends the girl to which type of establishment?
2. The man, desperate, reaches out to _____.
3. What is the chef cooking when he is arrested?
4. How old is the woman in "The Widow?"
5. In "The Continuity of Parks," a man sits in an arm chair in his study. What material covers the armchair?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)