|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in "Vines," a man worries about which of the following?
(c) Being unfaithful.
(d) Thinning hair.
2. The woman tells her husband that her friends are on a tour in which city?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. How many times does the man let the phone ring as a signal to his wife?
4. What does a cobbler do?
(a) Lays cobblestones.
(b) Makes barrels.
(c) Fixes shoes.
(d) Bakes desserts.
5. The cobbler is related to which former war hero?
6. What type of animal is found and fed in the sewer?
7. What is the name of the man's friend?
8. At the end of the story, everyone sings songs by ______.
(a) Whitney Houston.
(b) Engelbert Humperdinck.
(c) Jimi Hendrix.
(d) Eric Clapton.
9. The man sends the girl to which type of establishment?
(b) Adult book store.
(c) Hardware store.
(d) Shopping mall.
10. What is wrong with the birds?
11. In "Water," a woman goes to her boyfriend's apartment to do which of the following?
(a) Get the mail.
(b) Take care of the dog.
(c) Water plants.
(d) Do the laundry.
12. In "Fear: Four Examples," a man is upset because his daughter is late coming home. How many hours late is the daughter?
13. At what time of day did the woman like to weed the garden?
(b) 5 AM.
(c) 3 AM.
(d) 4 AM.
14. Where was the snapshot taken?
(c) Living room.
15. What word does the man use to describe the drama regarding the hero and heroine of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the roommates thinks he should read about which war?
2. Where does the man find the woman in "Space?"
3. In "A Chronicler's Sin," a town is plagued by ______.
4. in "Snapshot, Harvey Cedars: 1948," a girl looks at a picture of her parents. What was the father's dream profession?
5. The boys cover the birds with which of the following:
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)