|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the friends gathered when they talk about Teddy?
(a) Teddy's garage.
(c) Golf course.
2. The girl receives so many ____ that she begins to collect them.
(c) Chain letters.
3. What is the name of Jane's sister?
4. How long had the couple been married in "The Haircut?"
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 8 years.
5. What is the first name of "The Philosophical Cobbler?
6. How old is the woman in "The Widow?"
7. What item did the man throw onto the floor in anger?
(a) Paring Knife.
8. The man tries to console the woman by saying he will marry her and take her to ______ for a honeymoon.
9. The man sends the girl to which type of establishment?
(a) Hardware store.
(b) Shopping mall.
(c) Adult book store.
10. Who finishes cooking the breakfast?
11. What kind of dog is mentioned in "Here's Another Ending?"
(c) German Shepard.
12. Who lives three houses away in "Here?"
(c) The Dalai Lama.
13. What is the name of the man's friend?
14. What is the chef cooking when he is arrested?
(d) French fries.
15. Which of the following is not on Jane's to-do list?
(a) Feed the cats.
(b) Watch the baby.
(c) Water the plants.
(d) Bring in the newspapers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interviews the widow?
2. The man at the hospital was getting stitches in which part of his body?
3. Where was the snapshot taken?
4. in "The Paring Knife," how long had the knife been under the refrigerator?
5. The boys cover the birds with which of the following:
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)