|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the daughter's location when she leaves to go to her father's house?
(c) High school.
2. What word does the man use to describe the drama regarding the hero and heroine of the story?
3. What is the chef cooking when he is arrested?
(a) French fries.
4. One of the roommates thinks he should read about which war?
(a) War of the Roses.
(b) Revolutionary War.
(d) War of 1812.
5. What type of animal is found and fed in the sewer?
6. What kind of dog is mentioned in "Here's Another Ending?"
(b) German Shepard.
7. What is the name of the girlfriend in "The Burlington Northern, Southbound?"
8. The cobbler is related to which former war hero?
9. How does the father eventually die?
(a) Freak accident.
(d) Struck by lightning.
10. in "The Restraints," a man forces a young girl to do which of the following:
(b) Sell drugs.
(d) Wash the dishes.
11. The man sends the girl to which type of establishment?
(a) Adult book store.
(b) Hardware store.
(d) Shopping mall.
12. "The Last Parakeet" is what type of parakeet?
13. The man wonders how much money it would take to buy a/n _____.
14. What item does the woman's neighbor borrow?
(c) Cup of sugar.
15. In "A Chronicler's Sin," a town is plagued by ______.
(d) Night raids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man find the woman in "Space?"
2. The boys cover the birds with which of the following:
3. At what time of day did the woman like to weed the garden?
4. How long had the couple been married in "The Haircut?"
5. The father finds the girl and tells her to choose between him and a/n _____.
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)