|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's profession?
(c) Golf pro.
2. Nadine is told by her husband that he wants to leave. Where does the husband go?
3. Jimmy loses the ability to _____, which his father claims is God's will.
4. How many kids does the couple have?
5. The wife does not understand her husband's need for which of the following?
(a) Farm workers.
(b) A mistress.
6. The man served in which war?
(b) World War I.
(c) Civil War.
7. What is the nickname given to Mr. Mumsford?
8. Drills are scheduled in case there should be an attack from which country?
9. In "Mandy Shupe," a mother tells her daughter a story about Many Shupe, who is a ______.
(c) Social worker.
(d) Jehovah's Witness.
10. The man also eats which part of his own body?
11. One day the man is _____ while at work.
(d) Spit on.
12. In thinking about pumpkins, the man thinks about his childhood illness and cans of which chilled fruit?
13. What item does the woman have difficulty throwing away?
14. How did the couple meet in "232-9979?"
(a) Car accident.
(b) TV show.
15. In "I Get Smart," a woman initially owns ____ cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Grace Period," a man is outside doing which of the following activities:
2. Which of the following items is not something the man sees when he looks out the window into the rainy day?
3. What is the name of the man's wife?
4. What is the name of the woman's first boyfriend?
5. The man talks about attaching one of the creatures to which of the following?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)