|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Grace Period," a man is outside doing which of the following activities:
(a) Washing his car.
(b) Mowing the grass.
(c) Painting a fence.
(d) Trimming bushes.
2. What is the name of the man's wife?
3. What is the name of the male lead character in "Fingers?"
4. A man attempts to cross Spider Creek using what mode of transportation?
5. Nadine is told by her husband that he wants to leave. Where does the husband go?
6. The man served in which war?
(b) World War I.
(d) Civil War.
7. In "Love Poems," a man decides to write a love poem for which occasion?
(c) Valentine's Day.
8. What kind of car was used in the fatal event?
9. What is the name of the second boyfriend?
10. in "The Father," a family questions the appearance of a new _____.
11. In "Night," a man wakes up and thinks he hears the sound of a _____.
12. How did the driver die?
(a) Broken neck.
(c) Head Trauma.
(d) Run over by his own car.
13. How many dancing bears are on a tour?
14. Which type of food has the man choked on?
(c) French fries.
(d) Peanut butter.
15. Toward the end of the story Jimmy becomes a/n:
(b) Record producer.
(c) Telephone operator.
(d) Construction worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is not something the man sees when he looks out the window into the rainy day?
2. What is the name of the theatre that gives out free dishes?
3. What is the man's profession?
4. How many kids does the couple have?
5. Mandy Shupe goes to which location to meet a man?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)