|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man knocks on a woman's door, hoping to sell a lampshade. What part of the man's body is missing?
2. In "I Get Smart," a woman initially owns ____ cats.
3. Drills are scheduled in case there should be an attack from which country?
4. Where do the old stones want to stay?
5. What is the only item that does not break?
(b) China doll.
6. One of the cats ruins which item?
(a) Sports section.
(b) Crossword puzzle.
7. How many kids does the couple have?
8. How many times has the man been unfaithful to his wife?
9. What item does the woman have difficulty throwing away?
10. What kind of disease is contracted by the family cat?
11. In "True Love," two people meet at a conference. What is their common profession?
12. How many dancing bears are on a tour?
13. The man takes a bus to New York City and finds a room next to which famous location?
(a) Empire State Building.
(b) Madison Square Garden.
(c) Yankee Stadium.
(d) Statue of Liberty.
14. In "Subtotals," a man is obsessed with which of the following?
(c) Counting things.
15. In "Night," a man wakes up and thinks he hears the sound of a _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Feeding the Hungry," a man gets angry with which group?
2. Where does the story "Draft Horse" take place?
3. What is the profession of Jimmy's father?
4. Who is killed by the pumpkin truck?
5. In "Grace Period," a man is outside doing which of the following activities:
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)