|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The items remind the woman of which of the following:
2. Bored, the boy falls asleep looking at pumpkins and wakes up look at a/n:
(a) Easter basket.
(d) Christmas tree.
3. Jimmy's father accuses his son of ______.
4. Where do the old stones want to stay?
5. What is the name of the woman's first boyfriend?
6. What kind of car was used in the fatal event?
7. What is the name of the girl's sister, who is a nun?
8. What type of bears were in the circus?
9. In "Feeding the Hungry," a man gets angry with which group?
(b) Social workers.
10. What is the name of the second boyfriend?
11. A woman throws out which items?
12. Mr. Mumsford threatens to kill a man using what weapon?
(a) Pocket knife.
(b) Tire iron.
(d) Baseball bat.
13. In "Grace Period," a man is outside doing which of the following activities:
(a) Washing his car.
(b) Painting a fence.
(c) Trimming bushes.
(d) Mowing the grass.
14. What item does the woman have difficulty throwing away?
15. When the man wakes his wife, she only says one word. What is the word?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname given to Mr. Mumsford?
2. What reminds the bears of spotlights?
3. A man attempts to cross Spider Creek using what mode of transportation?
4. Who is sad about the pumpkin truck accident?
5. How many years has the couple been married?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)