|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second boyfriend?
2. Where do the old stones want to stay?
3. The woman goes into the basement to retrieve which item?
(c) Walking stick.
4. What is the man's first name?
5. After the man returns from the war, he plays one sport for two weeks. What is the sport?
(d) Ping pong.
6. What is the name of the man's wife?
7. In thinking about pumpkins, the man thinks about his childhood illness and cans of which chilled fruit?
8. In "Feeding the Hungry," a man gets angry with which group?
(c) Social workers.
9. In "Night," a man wakes up and thinks he hears the sound of a _____.
10. Which type of food has the man choked on?
(b) Peanut butter.
(d) French fries.
11. When the man wakes his wife, she only says one word. What is the word?
12. The mother falls off of a:
(a) Car hood.
13. How many dancing bears are on a tour?
14. The man decides to send the poem to his poet friend in which country?
15. What is the woman's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. The bears are touring what country?
2. What is the profession of the man's father-in-law?
3. One day at the theatre a girl hears about which famous battle?
4. In "Love Poems," a man decides to write a love poem for which occasion?
5. In "True Love," two people meet at a conference. What is their common profession?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)