|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual prosthesis does the man have?
(a) Bionic foot.
(d) Glass eye.
2. What is the name of the lead male character in "Everything is Green?"
3. What kind of car was used in the fatal event?
4. The Corporal had once dreamed of achieving which rank?
5. The man served in which war?
(b) World War I.
(d) Civil War.
6. What type of bears were in the circus?
7. The wife does not understand her husband's need for which of the following?
(c) A mistress.
(d) Farm workers.
8. "A Public Denial" is about a man wanting to clear up an ugly rumor about his ______.
9. In "Wedding Night," a man works at a _____.
(c) Coffee shop.
(d) Bus station.
10. In "Night," a man wakes up and thinks he hears the sound of a _____.
11. What is the name of the theatre that gives out free dishes?
(a) Jones Theatre.
(b) Wells Theatre.
(c) The Marquee.
12. Mandy Shupe goes to which location to meet a man?
(a) The Bahamas.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Crystal Beach.
13. In "The Appalachian Trail," a woman has decided to hike the ______ mile length of the trail.
14. What animal attacks the trainer?
15. in "The Father," a family questions the appearance of a new _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is not something the man sees when he looks out the window into the rainy day?
2. The man talks about attaching one of the creatures to which of the following?
3. When the man wakes his wife, she only says one word. What is the word?
4. The man tells the woman about his former business as the owner of which of the following?
5. Where do the old stones want to stay?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)