|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jimmy loses the ability to _____, which his father claims is God's will.
2. Jimmy's father accuses his son of ______.
3. In the "Gold Coast" a couple stays on the _____ floor of a hotel.
4. What are the people complaining about in "From the Floodlands?"
5. What is the name of the girl's sister, who is a nun?
6. In "Night," a man wakes up and thinks he hears the sound of a _____.
7. What unusual prosthesis does the man have?
(a) Glass eye.
(b) Bionic foot.
8. After the man returns from the war, he plays one sport for two weeks. What is the sport?
(b) Ping pong.
9. One day the man is _____ while at work.
(a) Spit on.
10. What is the name of the theatre that gives out free dishes?
(a) Jones Theatre.
(b) Wells Theatre.
(c) The Marquee.
11. What is the woman's name?
12. What animal attacks the trainer?
13. In "Feeding the Hungry," a man gets angry with which group?
(a) Social workers.
14. Which of the following items is not something the man sees when he looks out the window into the rainy day?
(a) Jump rope.
(b) Beer can.
15. When the man wakes his wife, she only says one word. What is the word?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Love Poems," a man decides to write a love poem for which occasion?
2. What is the nickname given to Mr. Mumsford?
3. What dried human body part does the Colonel pull out of a sack?
4. The people see images of silvery ______ outside their window.
5. What is the name of the lead male character in "Everything is Green?"
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)