|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bored, the boy falls asleep looking at pumpkins and wakes up look at a/n:
(a) Easter basket.
(b) Christmas tree.
2. In "Pendergrast's Daughter," what is the name of the girlfriend?
3. The man looks at a photograph of which family member?
(b) Great uncle.
(c) Third cousin.
4. The woman gets ---- new cats.
5. How many dancing bears are on a tour?
6. What common kitchen item does the man eat?
7. What household fixture begins to cause problems?
8. What is the name of the theatre that gives out free dishes?
(a) Wells Theatre.
(c) Jones Theatre.
(d) The Marquee.
9. What reminds the bears of spotlights?
10. What dried human body part does the Colonel pull out of a sack?
11. Which type of food has the man choked on?
(a) Peanut butter.
(c) French fries.
12. How did the couple meet in "232-9979?"
(a) Car accident.
(c) TV show.
13. Drills are scheduled in case there should be an attack from which country?
14. In thinking about pumpkins, the man thinks about his childhood illness and cans of which chilled fruit?
15. In "Love Poems," a man decides to write a love poem for which occasion?
(c) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the story "Draft Horse" take place?
2. The man also eats which part of his own body?
3. When the man wakes his wife, she only says one word. What is the word?
4. The man tells the woman he reminds of which creature?
5. A woman throws out which items?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)