|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man looks at a photograph of which family member?
(a) Great uncle.
(d) Third cousin.
2. How many dancing bears are on a tour?
3. Where does the story "Draft Horse" take place?
4. Jimmy loses the ability to _____, which his father claims is God's will.
5. How many times has the man been unfaithful to his wife?
6. In "Dinner Time," a woman is injured in what way in the kitchen?
(c) Punches herself.
7. In "Love Poems," a man decides to write a love poem for which occasion?
(b) Valentine's Day.
8. What kind of car was used in the fatal event?
9. In "The Corporal," a young man is determined to collect which item?
10. Drills are scheduled in case there should be an attack from which country?
11. The bears are touring what country?
12. Which of the following items is not something the man sees when he looks out the window into the rainy day?
(b) Jump rope.
(d) Beer can.
13. What is the profession of the man's father-in-law?
14. What is the name of the theatre that gives out free dishes?
(a) Wells Theatre.
(c) Jones Theatre.
(d) The Marquee.
15. The items remind the woman of which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. What household fixture begins to cause problems?
2. Later, the mother tells her daughter that Mandy is also a _____.
3. The Corporal had once dreamed of achieving which rank?
4. How many kids does the couple have?
5. What is the nickname given to Mr. Mumsford?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)