|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A woman throws out which items?
2. Where do the old stones want to stay?
3. In the "Gold Coast" a couple stays on the _____ floor of a hotel.
4. What is the profession of Jimmy's father?
(a) Bible salesman.
(b) TV producer.
5. Toward the end of the story Jimmy becomes a/n:
(a) Record producer.
(b) Construction worker.
(d) Telephone operator.
6. Which type of food has the man choked on?
(b) French fries.
(d) Peanut butter.
7. What is the name of the theatre that gives out free dishes?
(a) The Marquee.
(b) Jones Theatre.
(d) Wells Theatre.
8. The Corporal had once dreamed of achieving which rank?
9. What reminds the bears of spotlights?
10. What common kitchen item does the man eat?
11. Jimmy's father accuses his son of ______.
12. The man talks about attaching one of the creatures to which of the following?
13. What is the name of the young girl that attends Catholic school in "Snow?"
14. What is the name of the woman's first boyfriend?
15. One day the man is _____ while at work.
(b) Spit on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman's name?
2. The man tells the woman about his former business as the owner of which of the following?
3. What is the man's first name?
4. What kind of car was used in the fatal event?
5. What is the profession of the man's father-in-law?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)