|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mother falls off of a:
(b) Car hood.
2. In "Night," a man wakes up and thinks he hears the sound of a _____.
3. After the man returns from the war, he plays one sport for two weeks. What is the sport?
(b) Ping pong.
4. How did the couple meet in "232-9979?"
(c) TV show.
(d) Car accident.
5. One of the cats ruins which item?
(b) Sports section.
(d) Crossword puzzle.
6. One day at the theatre a girl hears about which famous battle?
(a) Battle at Vicksburg.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
7. What is the profession of the man's father-in-law?
8. The wife does not understand her husband's need for which of the following?
(c) Farm workers.
(d) A mistress.
9. What is the name of the girl's sister, who is a nun?
10. What is the man's profession?
(a) Golf pro.
11. When the man wakes his wife, she only says one word. What is the word?
12. What is the woman's name?
13. The man takes a bus to New York City and finds a room next to which famous location?
(a) Empire State Building.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) Statue of Liberty.
14. What animal attacks the trainer?
15. A man knocks on a woman's door, hoping to sell a lampshade. What part of the man's body is missing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dried human body part does the Colonel pull out of a sack?
2. In "Love Poems," a man decides to write a love poem for which occasion?
3. What reminds the bears of spotlights?
4. The man tells the woman about his former business as the owner of which of the following?
5. What is the man's first name?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)