Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man ends up with a broken ____ and a bloody wound.
2. How many dancing bears are on a tour?
3. In "Feeding the Hungry," a man gets angry with which group?
(c) Social workers.
4. Pumpkins remind the person of which disease?
(d) Scarlet fever.
5. What is the name of the theatre that gives out free dishes?
(a) Jones Theatre.
(b) Wells Theatre.
(c) The Marquee.
6. The people relate the view to their _____.
7. Who is sad about the pumpkin truck accident?
(c) Ambulance driver.
8. In "I Get Smart," a woman initially owns ____ cats.
9. What type of bears were in the circus?
10. What is the nickname given to Mr. Mumsford?
11. What is the name of the young girl that attends Catholic school in "Snow?"
12. What is the man's first name?
13. What kind of car was used in the fatal event?
14. A man knocks on a woman's door, hoping to sell a lampshade. What part of the man's body is missing?
15. What are the people complaining about in "From the Floodlands?"
Short Answer Questions
1. The man tells the woman he reminds of which creature?
2. in "The Father," a family questions the appearance of a new _____.
3. Mandy Shupe goes to which location to meet a man?
4. In the "Gold Coast" a couple stays on the _____ floor of a hotel.
5. What is the profession of Jimmy's father?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)