|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual prosthesis does the man have?
(a) Glass eye.
(c) Bionic foot.
2. What common kitchen item does the man eat?
3. Jimmy's father accuses his son of ______.
4. Which facial feature is referenced by the grandmother?
5. Where does the story "Draft Horse" take place?
6. The man talks about attaching one of the creatures to which of the following?
7. One day at the theatre a girl hears about which famous battle?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(c) Battle at Vicksburg.
8. In "Grace Period," a man is outside doing which of the following activities:
(a) Washing his car.
(b) Mowing the grass.
(c) Painting a fence.
(d) Trimming bushes.
9. The bears are touring what country?
10. What reminds the bears of spotlights?
11. What is the name of the girl's sister, who is a nun?
12. In "The Appalachian Trail," a woman has decided to hike the ______ mile length of the trail.
13. The man looks at a photograph of which family member?
(a) Great uncle.
(c) Third cousin.
14. A man knocks on a woman's door, hoping to sell a lampshade. What part of the man's body is missing?
15. In "Wedding Night," a man works at a _____.
(a) Coffee shop.
(c) Bus station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of food has the man choked on?
2. The man takes a bus to New York City and finds a room next to which famous location?
3. What household fixture begins to cause problems?
4. Later, the mother tells her daughter that Mandy is also a _____.
5. In "I Get Smart," a woman initially owns ____ cats.
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)