|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is not something the man sees when he looks out the window into the rainy day?
(a) Beer can.
(c) Jump rope.
2. The man takes a bus to New York City and finds a room next to which famous location?
(a) Yankee Stadium.
(b) Empire State Building.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) Statue of Liberty.
3. What is the man's first name?
4. When the man wakes his wife, she only says one word. What is the word?
5. What reminds the bears of spotlights?
6. The woman goes into the basement to retrieve which item?
(b) Walking stick.
7. In "Mandy Shupe," a mother tells her daughter a story about Many Shupe, who is a ______.
(a) Jehovah's Witness.
(d) Social worker.
8. Mr. Mumsford threatens to kill a man using what weapon?
(a) Tire iron.
(c) Pocket knife.
(d) Baseball bat.
9. Which type of food has the man choked on?
(c) French fries.
(d) Peanut butter.
10. What is the name of the girl's sister, who is a nun?
11. Toward the end of the story Jimmy becomes a/n:
(a) Construction worker.
(b) Telephone operator.
(d) Record producer.
12. How did the couple meet in "232-9979?"
(a) TV show.
(d) Car accident.
13. What is the profession of Jimmy's father?
(a) TV producer.
(c) Bible salesman.
14. The mother falls off of a:
(d) Car hood.
15. What is the name of the theatre that gives out free dishes?
(b) Jones Theatre.
(c) Wells Theatre.
(d) The Marquee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the second boyfriend?
2. In "Love Poems," a man decides to write a love poem for which occasion?
3. What is the nickname given to Mr. Mumsford?
4. A man attempts to cross Spider Creek using what mode of transportation?
5. What is the name of the lead male character in "Everything is Green?"
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)