|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Mumsford's job?
2. What is the profession of the man's father-in-law?
3. In "True Love," two people meet at a conference. What is their common profession?
4. What is the name of the lead male character in "Everything is Green?"
5. What household fixture begins to cause problems?
6. What common kitchen item does the man eat?
7. In "Subtotals," a man is obsessed with which of the following?
(b) Counting things.
8. What kind of disease is contracted by the family cat?
9. What is the nickname given to Mr. Mumsford?
10. Mandy Shupe goes to which location to meet a man?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Crystal Beach.
(c) The Bahamas.
11. One day at the theatre a girl hears about which famous battle?
(a) Battle at Vicksburg.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
12. The man also eats which part of his own body?
13. Who is killed by the pumpkin truck?
(a) Middle aged man.
(b) Old woman.
(c) Young man.
(d) Young woman.
14. Where do the old stones want to stay?
15. What unusual prosthesis does the man have?
(a) Glass eye.
(c) Bionic foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nadine is told by her husband that he wants to leave. Where does the husband go?
2. Drills are scheduled in case there should be an attack from which country?
3. In "Mandy Shupe," a mother tells her daughter a story about Many Shupe, who is a ______.
4. The man tells the woman about his former business as the owner of which of the following?
5. What is the profession of Jimmy's father?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)