|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Subtotals," a man is obsessed with which of the following?
(b) Counting things.
2. In "The Appalachian Trail," a woman has decided to hike the ______ mile length of the trail.
3. One day at the theatre a girl hears about which famous battle?
(c) Battle at Vicksburg.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
4. The man takes a bus to New York City and finds a room next to which famous location?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) Empire State Building.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Yankee Stadium.
5. What dried human body part does the Colonel pull out of a sack?
6. What is the only item that does not break?
(d) China doll.
7. Pumpkins remind the person of which disease?
(a) Scarlet fever.
8. Drills are scheduled in case there should be an attack from which country?
9. What type of bears were in the circus?
10. In "Pendergrast's Daughter," what is the name of the girlfriend?
11. The woman goes into the basement to retrieve which item?
(d) Walking stick.
12. What is the name of the girl's sister, who is a nun?
13. In "True Love," two people meet at a conference. What is their common profession?
14. Mr. Mumsford threatens to kill a man using what weapon?
(a) Pocket knife.
(b) Tire iron.
(d) Baseball bat.
15. Bored, the boy falls asleep looking at pumpkins and wakes up look at a/n:
(a) Easter basket.
(b) Christmas tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sad about the pumpkin truck accident?
2. In "Grace Period," a man is outside doing which of the following activities:
3. What is the name of the lead male character in "Everything is Green?"
4. What is Mr. Mumsford's job?
5. The people see images of silvery ______ outside their window.
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)