|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman's first boyfriend?
2. What kind of disease is contracted by the family cat?
3. What is the man's profession?
(c) Golf pro.
4. Jimmy's father accuses his son of ______.
5. What is the man's first name?
6. The people relate the view to their _____.
7. In the "Gold Coast" a couple stays on the _____ floor of a hotel.
8. Who is sad about the pumpkin truck accident?
(a) Ambulance driver.
9. A woman throws out which items?
10. In "Wedding Night," a man works at a _____.
(c) Bus station.
(d) Coffee shop.
11. Nadine is told by her husband that he wants to leave. Where does the husband go?
12. What is the woman's name?
13. What is the name of the theatre that gives out free dishes?
(b) The Marquee.
(c) Wells Theatre.
(d) Jones Theatre.
14. Which type of food has the man choked on?
(c) Peanut butter.
(d) French fries.
15. What kind of car was used in the fatal event?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Love Poems," a man decides to write a love poem for which occasion?
2. The woman gets ---- new cats.
3. In "Subtotals," a man is obsessed with which of the following?
4. Mandy Shupe goes to which location to meet a man?
5. How did the couple meet in "232-9979?"
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)