|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Subtotals," a man is obsessed with which of the following?
(c) Counting things.
2. The woman gets ---- new cats.
3. Where do the old stones want to stay?
4. What household fixture begins to cause problems?
5. The man decides to send the poem to his poet friend in which country?
6. The people relate the view to their _____.
7. In "The Appalachian Trail," a woman has decided to hike the ______ mile length of the trail.
8. The man also eats which part of his own body?
9. A woman contemplates making a phone call to which of the following?
(a) Husband's mistress.
(c) Lover's wife.
10. In thinking about pumpkins, the man thinks about his childhood illness and cans of which chilled fruit?
11. In "Love Poems," a man decides to write a love poem for which occasion?
(a) Valentine's Day.
12. How many dancing bears are on a tour?
13. In "Dinner Time," a woman is injured in what way in the kitchen?
(b) Punches herself.
14. What is the profession of Jimmy's father?
(b) Bible salesman.
(d) TV producer.
15. In the "Gold Coast" a couple stays on the _____ floor of a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the man's father-in-law?
2. "A Public Denial" is about a man wanting to clear up an ugly rumor about his ______.
3. One day the man is _____ while at work.
4. The man takes a bus to New York City and finds a room next to which famous location?
5. Which of the following items is not something the man sees when he looks out the window into the rainy day?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)