|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the couple meet in "232-9979?"
(c) Car accident.
(d) TV show.
2. What is the name of the man's wife?
3. What is the profession of Jimmy's father?
(b) Bible salesman.
(c) TV producer.
4. Later, the mother tells her daughter that Mandy is also a _____.
5. In "Subtotals," a man is obsessed with which of the following?
(a) Counting things.
6. What is Mr. Mumsford's job?
7. Drills are scheduled in case there should be an attack from which country?
8. How did the driver die?
(a) Broken neck.
(b) Head Trauma.
(d) Run over by his own car.
9. How many times has the man been unfaithful to his wife?
10. "A Public Denial" is about a man wanting to clear up an ugly rumor about his ______.
11. The man takes a bus to New York City and finds a room next to which famous location?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Empire State Building.
12. What kind of car was used in the fatal event?
13. The man ends up with a broken ____ and a bloody wound.
14. Toward the end of the story Jimmy becomes a/n:
(a) Record producer.
(b) Construction worker.
(d) Telephone operator.
15. What common kitchen item does the man eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Night," a man wakes up and thinks he hears the sound of a _____.
2. In "Roseville," the couple meets a a/n:
3. Who is killed by the pumpkin truck?
4. Mr. Mumsford threatens to kill a man using what weapon?
5. What animal attacks the trainer?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)