|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the "Gold Coast" a couple stays on the _____ floor of a hotel.
2. In "Subtotals," a man is obsessed with which of the following?
(c) Counting things.
3. One of the cats ruins which item?
(c) Sports section.
(d) Crossword puzzle.
4. The man decides to send the poem to his poet friend in which country?
5. One day the man is _____ while at work.
(c) Spit on.
6. How did the couple meet in "232-9979?"
(a) Car accident.
(b) TV show.
7. What reminds the bears of spotlights?
8. Who is sad about the pumpkin truck accident?
(a) Ambulance driver.
9. What is the man's profession?
(b) Golf pro.
10. In "The Corporal," a young man is determined to collect which item?
11. What is the man's first name?
12. The bears are touring what country?
13. Which of the following items is not something the man sees when he looks out the window into the rainy day?
(a) Jump rope.
(c) Beer can.
14. "A Public Denial" is about a man wanting to clear up an ugly rumor about his ______.
15. Who is killed by the pumpkin truck?
(a) Young woman.
(b) Young man.
(c) Middle aged man.
(d) Old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man tells the woman he reminds of which creature?
2. In "The Appalachian Trail," a woman has decided to hike the ______ mile length of the trail.
3. How many dancing bears are on a tour?
4. What are the people complaining about in "From the Floodlands?"
5. The woman goes into the basement to retrieve which item?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)