|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "A Public Denial" is about a man wanting to clear up an ugly rumor about his ______.
2. Jimmy loses the ability to _____, which his father claims is God's will.
3. Which of the following items is not something the man sees when he looks out the window into the rainy day?
(a) Beer can.
(d) Jump rope.
4. What unusual prosthesis does the man have?
(a) Bionic foot.
(c) Glass eye.
5. The woman goes into the basement to retrieve which item?
(d) Walking stick.
6. Who is killed by the pumpkin truck?
(a) Middle aged man.
(b) Young woman.
(c) Old woman.
(d) Young man.
7. What are the people complaining about in "From the Floodlands?"
8. One day the man is _____ while at work.
(a) Spit on.
9. What dried human body part does the Colonel pull out of a sack?
10. The wife does not understand her husband's need for which of the following?
(a) A mistress.
(b) Farm workers.
11. What is the profession of Jimmy's father?
(b) Bible salesman.
(c) TV producer.
12. What household fixture begins to cause problems?
13. How many kids does the couple have?
14. Which type of food has the man choked on?
(c) Peanut butter.
(d) French fries.
15. After the man returns from the war, he plays one sport for two weeks. What is the sport?
(a) Ping pong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men visit the Colonel for dinner?
2. How did the driver die?
3. What is the name of the male lead character in "Fingers?"
4. Who is sad about the pumpkin truck accident?
5. How many times has the man been unfaithful to his wife?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)