|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man knocks on a woman's door, hoping to sell a lampshade. What part of the man's body is missing?
2. What is the name of the lead male character in "Everything is Green?"
3. In "Night," a man wakes up and thinks he hears the sound of a _____.
4. The man served in which war?
(a) Civil War.
(b) World War I.
5. What item does the woman have difficulty throwing away?
6. What dried human body part does the Colonel pull out of a sack?
7. What type of bears were in the circus?
8. In "True Love," two people meet at a conference. What is their common profession?
9. Bored, the boy falls asleep looking at pumpkins and wakes up look at a/n:
(c) Easter basket.
(d) Christmas tree.
10. What is Mr. Mumsford's job?
11. How many kids does the couple have?
12. Toward the end of the story Jimmy becomes a/n:
(a) Construction worker.
(b) Record producer.
(c) Telephone operator.
13. The man ends up with a broken ____ and a bloody wound.
14. Jimmy's father accuses his son of ______.
15. The Corporal had once dreamed of achieving which rank?
Short Answer Questions
1. The man tells the woman he reminds of which creature?
2. Nadine is told by her husband that he wants to leave. Where does the husband go?
3. In "Roseville," the couple meets a a/n:
4. What is the name of the second boyfriend?
5. What is the man's profession?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)