|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nadine is told by her husband that he wants to leave. Where does the husband go?
2. The bears are touring what country?
3. What is the man's first name?
4. The people relate the view to their _____.
5. What animal attacks the trainer?
6. What kind of car was used in the fatal event?
7. What is the name of the theatre that gives out free dishes?
(a) The Marquee.
(b) Jones Theatre.
(c) Wells Theatre.
8. What type of bears were in the circus?
9. Who is sad about the pumpkin truck accident?
(b) Ambulance driver.
10. What common kitchen item does the man eat?
11. Bored, the boy falls asleep looking at pumpkins and wakes up look at a/n:
(b) Easter basket.
(c) Christmas tree.
12. Mr. Mumsford threatens to kill a man using what weapon?
(b) Baseball bat.
(c) Tire iron.
(d) Pocket knife.
13. What is the name of the lead male character in "Everything is Green?"
14. How many dancing bears are on a tour?
15. A woman throws out which items?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man's wife?
2. What is the profession of Jimmy's father?
3. What dried human body part does the Colonel pull out of a sack?
4. One of the cats ruins which item?
5. What household fixture begins to cause problems?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)