Short Answer Key
Brilliant Silence through Crossing Spider Creek
1. How many dancing bears are on a tour?
2. The bears are touring what country?
3. What animal attacks the trainer?
4. What reminds the bears of spotlights?
5. Who is killed by the pumpkin truck?
6. Who is sad about the pumpkin truck accident?
7. Pumpkins remind the person of which disease?
8. Where do the old stones want to stay?
9. A woman throws out which items?
10. The items remind the woman of which of the following:
11. What item does the woman have difficulty throwing away?
12. What type of bears were in the circus?
13. In thinking about pumpkins, the man thinks about his childhood illness and cans of which chilled fruit?
14. Bored, the boy falls asleep looking at pumpkins and...
This section contains 2,090 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)