|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Chronicler's Sin through Deportation at Breakfast.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Feeding the Hungry," a man gets angry with which group?
(c) Social workers.
2. What is the profession of the man's father-in-law?
3. The father finds the girl and tells her to choose between him and a/n _____.
4. Music from what famous musician is playing in the beginning of "The Sewers of Salt Lake?"
(c) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(d) Four Tops.
5. What is the first name of "The Philosophical Cobbler?
Short Answer Questions
1. The couple, hoping to reconcile, meets at an airport in which state?
2. in "Snapshot, Harvey Cedars: 1948," a girl looks at a picture of her parents. What was the father's dream profession?
3. In thinking about pumpkins, the man thinks about his childhood illness and cans of which chilled fruit?
4. What item does the woman have difficulty throwing away?
5. in "The Paring Knife," how long had the knife been under the refrigerator?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)