|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Chronicler's Sin through Deportation at Breakfast.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jimmy loses the ability to _____, which his father claims is God's will.
2. In thinking about pumpkins, the man thinks about his childhood illness and cans of which chilled fruit?
3. What is the name of the young girl that attends Catholic school in "Snow?"
4. The boy uses two of his three wishes to change which of the following:
(c) Little brother.
5. What dried human body part does the Colonel pull out of a sack?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Feeding the Hungry," a man gets angry with which group?
2. In "Mandy Shupe," a mother tells her daughter a story about Many Shupe, who is a ______.
3. In "Subtotals," a man is obsessed with which of the following?
4. Which is not an activity of the roommates at "108 John Street?"
5. Mandy Shupe goes to which location to meet a man?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)