|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fear: Four Examples through The Factory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in "The Paring Knife," how long had the knife been under the refrigerator?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 months.
2. A woman contemplates making a phone call to which of the following?
(b) Husband's mistress.
(c) Lover's wife.
3. The man also eats which part of his own body?
4. The man tries to console the woman by saying he will marry her and take her to ______ for a honeymoon.
5. The items remind the woman of which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. The man ends up with a broken ____ and a bloody wound.
2. How did the couple meet in "232-9979?"
3. In "Feeding the Hungry," a man gets angry with which group?
4. "A Public Denial" is about a man wanting to clear up an ugly rumor about his ______.
5. The mother warns that okra harbors which type of insect?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)