|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Widow through the Parents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What household fixture begins to cause problems?
2. The man served in which war?
(a) Civil War.
(d) World War I.
3. in "The Restraints," a man forces a young girl to do which of the following:
(c) Wash the dishes.
(d) Sell drugs.
4. In "Love Poems," a man decides to write a love poem for which occasion?
(a) Valentine's Day.
5. The man looks at a photograph of which family member?
(a) Third cousin.
(c) Great uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "Gold Coast" a couple stays on the _____ floor of a hotel.
2. What kind of car was used in the fatal event?
3. In "Feeding the Hungry," a man gets angry with which group?
4. What word does the man use to describe the drama regarding the hero and heroine of the story?
5. How long has the couple been apart?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)