|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Widow through the Parents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the man wakes his wife, she only says one word. What is the word?
2. What reminds the bears of spotlights?
3. The boy uses two of his three wishes to change which of the following:
(b) Little brother.
4. At what time of day did the woman like to weed the garden?
(b) 5 AM.
(c) 4 AM.
(d) 3 AM.
5. In "Roseville," the couple meets a a/n:
(a) Television studio.
(b) Antique show.
(c) Flea market.
(d) Art gallery.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman goes into the basement to retrieve which item?
2. How many years has the couple been married?
3. How did the couple meet in "232-9979?"
4. Jimmy loses the ability to _____, which his father claims is God's will.
5. in "The Restraints," a man forces a young girl to do which of the following:
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)