|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Snow through Subtotals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day the man is _____ while at work.
(a) Spit on.
2. The man looks at a photograph of which family member?
(a) Third cousin.
(b) Great uncle.
3. In the "Gold Coast" a couple stays on the _____ floor of a hotel.
4. A woman throws out which items?
5. The man talks about attaching one of the creatures to which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lead male character in "Everything is Green?"
2. Drills are scheduled in case there should be an attack from which country?
3. Where do the old stones want to stay?
4. What kind of car was used in the fatal event?
5. How many men visit the Colonel for dinner?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)