|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lampshade Vendor through Gold Coast.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jimmy loses the ability to _____, which his father claims is God's will.
2. In thinking about pumpkins, the man thinks about his childhood illness and cans of which chilled fruit?
3. In "Roseville," the couple meets a a/n:
(a) Flea market.
(b) Art gallery.
(c) Antique show.
(d) Television studio.
4. What animal attacks the trainer?
5. The man ends up with a broken ____ and a bloody wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. A man attempts to cross Spider Creek using what mode of transportation?
2. How many dancing bears are on a tour?
3. Toward the end of the story Jimmy becomes a/n:
4. The people see images of silvery ______ outside their window.
5. Who is killed by the pumpkin truck?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)