|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Haircut through the The Burlington Northern, Southbound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Later, the mother tells her daughter that Mandy is also a _____.
2. In "Feeding the Hungry," a man gets angry with which group?
(d) Social workers.
3. The man decides to send the poem to his poet friend in which country?
4. What dried human body part does the Colonel pull out of a sack?
5. In "Grace Period," a man is outside doing which of the following activities:
(a) Mowing the grass.
(b) Washing his car.
(c) Painting a fence.
(d) Trimming bushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the man returns from the war, he plays one sport for two weeks. What is the sport?
2. In "Love Poems," a man decides to write a love poem for which occasion?
3. The man tells the woman about his former business as the owner of which of the following?
4. In "Dinner Time," a woman is injured in what way in the kitchen?
5. What household fixture begins to cause problems?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)