1. How many dancing bears are on a tour?
2. The bears are touring what country?
3. What animal attacks the trainer?
4. What reminds the bears of spotlights?
5. Who is killed by the pumpkin truck?
(a) Old woman.
(b) Middle aged man.
(c) Young man.
(d) Young woman.
6. Who is sad about the pumpkin truck accident?
(d) Ambulance driver.
7. Pumpkins remind the person of which disease?
(d) Scarlet fever.
8. Where do the old stones want to stay?
9. A woman throws out which items?
10. The items remind the woman of which of the following:
11. What item does the woman have difficulty throwing away?
12. What type of bears were in the circus?
This section contains 2,815 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)