* Brilliant Silence: Bears tour in Chile and dance in the circus.
* The bears escape after their trainer is killed.
* The bears' descendants dance like their ancestors.
* Pumpkins: There is a terrible accident involving a truckload of pumpkins.
* A woman becomes hysterical; the woman's therapist cannot help.
* The therapist is reminded of a childhood trauma.
* The Stones: Young and old stones live in the desert.
* Young stones are anxious to get to the water.
* The old stones disapprove.
* The old stones are too comfortable in their ways and question everything.
* The One Sitting There: A woman cleans out her refrigerator.
* The woman's parents never threw away food.
* The woman has a hard time throwing out old bread because it reminds her of her dead sister.
* Crossing Spider Creek: A man craves solitude and goes out along on horseback.
* The man gets thrown and...
This section contains 2,303 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)