Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ship was destroyed by Kamikazes in "Chapter Nine: D-Day Plus Two" ?
2. Where was Colonel Johnson when he issued the command to take the mountain the next morning?
3. Who decided which photographs were good enough to be published?
4. How many soldiers were unaccounted for on "Chapter Nine: D-Day Plus Two" on Iwo Jima?
5. When did Goldie finally receive news of her son's death?
Discuss the significance of the Easy Company and its responsibilities.
Explain the meaning and significance of the bronze statue's inscription, "Uncommon Valor was a Common Virtue."
Explain the role of the media in World War II and how the media led to false beliefs being perpetuated about the end of the war.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)