Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ship was destroyed by Kamikazes in "Chapter Nine: D-Day Plus Two" ?
2. Where was Colonel Johnson when he issued the command to take the mountain the next morning?
3. Who decided which photographs were good enough to be published?
4. How many soldiers were unaccounted for on "Chapter Nine: D-Day Plus Two" on Iwo Jima?
5. When did Goldie finally receive news of her son's death?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role that mothers played in the lives of the six flag raisers.
Essay Topic 2
Examine why our nation's heroes are immortalized.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how James Bradley uses characterization to demonstrate the tension between boyhood and manhood.
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)