Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ship was destroyed by Kamikazes in "Chapter Nine: D-Day Plus Two" ?
2. Where was Colonel Johnson when he issued the command to take the mountain the next morning?
3. Who decided which photographs were good enough to be published?
4. How many soldiers were unaccounted for on "Chapter Nine: D-Day Plus Two" on Iwo Jima?
5. When did Goldie finally receive news of her son's death?
Discuss the influence of religion on the young soldiers and their families in Flags of Our Fathers.
Examine why Pearl Harbor was known as the "day that will live in infamy," and the meaning of this statement.
Discuss how the men who survive can also be considered casualties of war.
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)