Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ship was destroyed by Kamikazes in "Chapter Nine: D-Day Plus Two" ?
2. Where was Colonel Johnson when he issued the command to take the mountain the next morning?
3. Who decided which photographs were good enough to be published?
4. How many soldiers were unaccounted for on "Chapter Nine: D-Day Plus Two" on Iwo Jima?
5. When did Goldie finally receive news of her son's death?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the post-war focus on the soldiers and how they handled the reality of war differently.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how Japanese soldiers are characterized, and compare this with how American soldiers are characterized.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the qualities of a hero. Why did John Bradley never considered himself to be a hero?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)