|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: Armada.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did hundred of thousands of young Americans do after hearing Roosevelt's speech?
(a) They overwhelmed the enlistment centers.
(b) They fled to Canada.
(c) They attacked the Japanese embassy.
(d) They burned Japanese electronics.
2. What profession did John discover while at church?
(a) Funeral director.
(b) Organ player.
3. How many men were to participate to the landing on Iwo Jima?
4. What was John remembered for by the member of his unit?
(a) His accent.
(b) His kindness.
(c) His laugh.
(d) His stature.
5. What war did John Bradley's father participate in?
(c) Mexican War.
(d) Korean war.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long of a journey did the 5th Marine Division complete to reach Island X?
2. Where was the 5th Marine Division stationed in November 1943 according to "Chapter Five: Forging the Spearhead"?
3. What mountain was the flag raised on top of?
4. Who was the only of the six flag raiser to have enlisted before Pearl Harbor according to Chapter 4 "Call of Duty"?
5. What boat was E company on?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)