|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six: Armada.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What boat was E company on?
(a) USS Missouri.
(b) USS Stranpan.
(c) USS Missoula.
(d) USS Sapian.
2. What mountain was the flag raised on top of?
(b) Mount Vernon.
3. What did Bradley say about the raising of the flag in Iwo Jima?
(a) It was difficult.
(b) It was uneventful.
(c) It was "the happiest moment of his life."
(d) It was tiring.
4. Where did Franklin Sousley live before WWII?
(a) Hilltop, KY.
(b) Downhill, CA.
(c) New York.
(d) San Franscisco, CA.
5. What was John's mother's religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men raised the flag according to "Chapter Two: All American Boys"?
2. What was John Bradley's mother's name?
3. Who came to confer with Generals of the 5th Marine Division while it was training?
4. How many times did Bradley talk to his sons about the raising of the flag?
5. What was the Japanese attack Pearl Harbor called according to "Chapter Three: America's War"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)