|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: America's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the battle for Iwo Jima last?
(a) 36 days.
(b) 56 days.
(c) 46 days.
(d) 26 days.
2. What portion of the American soldiers fighting on Iwo Jima ultimately died or were wounded?
3. How many brothers does James Bradley have according to "Chapter One: Sacred Ground"?
4. What were the Japanese building at Guadalcanal?
(a) An air strip.
(b) A training camp.
(c) A submarine base.
(d) A radio station.
5. How many times did Bradley talk to his sons about the raising of the flag?
(d) Once of twice a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John's mother's religion?
2. What was the Japanese attack Pearl Harbor called according to "Chapter Three: America's War"?
3. What was the Marine's secret weapon?
4. How many men raised the flag according to "Chapter Two: All American Boys"?
5. What tradition did the Japanese forces follow?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)