|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: America's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war did John Bradley's father participate in?
(a) Mexican War.
(b) Korean war.
2. What were the Japanese building at Guadalcanal?
(a) A radio station.
(b) A training camp.
(c) An air strip.
(d) A submarine base.
3. Where is Pearl Harbor located?
(d) Washington state.
4. How many brothers does James Bradley have according to "Chapter One: Sacred Ground"?
5. What was John's mother's religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountain was the flag raised on top of?
2. Who was in charge of the 1st Marine Division in 1941?
3. What sport was Belle Block against her son playing?
4. What was James Bradley's father's given name?
5. Where did Harlon Block live before WWII?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)