|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: The Bond Tour and Chapter Seventeen: A Conflict of Honor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the 150 Japanese that tried to escape to the north made it through American fire?
2. Who made the sculpture based on the Rosenthal image?
(a) Makus Rosenberg.
(b) Anthony Boineau.
(c) Robert Richerson.
(d) Felix de Weldon.
3. How many men were to participate to the landing on Iwo Jima?
4. How many Japanese were able to flee Guadalcanal?
5. What was James Bradley's father's given name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did news from Iwo Jima steal the headlines from in the U.S?
2. What was John's nickname?
3. How long did the bombing of Iwo Jima last before the invasion began?
4. What unit were the six flag raisers assigned to?
5. What was the 5th Marine Division's first stop after Camp Tawara according to "Armada"?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)