|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: Antigo and Chapter Fifteen: Coming Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Rene's parade cancel in 1945?
(a) He was found drunk.
(b) A new hero emerged.
(c) Roosevelt died.
(d) It was raining.
2. Where was Colonel Johnson when he issued the command to take the mountain the next morning?
(a) 3rd Battalion headquarters.
(b) 5th Battalion headquarters.
(c) 2nd Battalion headquarters.
(d) 9th Battalion headquarters.
3. How many soldiers were unaccounted for on "Chapter Nine: D-Day Plus Two" on Iwo Jima?
4. Who Lieutenant did John Bradley care for on Iwo Jima?
(a) Keith Wells.
(b) Mark Stenford.
(c) Henry Fird.
(d) Randal Erikson.
5. What did the Marines use in conjunction with grenades to destroy Japanese underground structures?
(b) Artillery shells.
(c) Gun powder.
(d) Flame throwers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did John Bradley marry when he returned to the U.S according to "Chapter Fourteen: Antigo"?
2. What ship was destroyed by Kamikazes in "Chapter Nine: D-Day Plus Two" ?
3. How were Belle and Ed Block notified of their son's death?
4. What was Ira Hayes's nickname in the Corps?
5. Where did Harlon experience hand to hand combat?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)