|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: Antigo and Chapter Fifteen: Coming Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mike's unit land on Bougainville?
(a) January 1, 1943.
(b) November 19, 1943.
(c) November 1, 1944.
(d) November 1, 1943.
2. Who signed Harlon Block's enlistment papers?
(a) His father.
(b) He faked his father's signature.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
3. Why was Rene ordered to keep quiet that it was Harlon Block and not Hansen that was in the photo?
(a) Harlon Block was not photogenic.
(b) Hansen's family threaten to sue.
(c) The publicity had already been created with Hansen's name.
(d) The army did not believe Rene.
4. Where did Ira Hayes train?
(a) A boot camp near Pasadena.
(b) A boot camp near San Diego.
(c) A boot camp near Boston.
(d) A boot camp near New York.
5. What false information was communicated to the Bradley's before their son came back home?
(a) He lost his leg.
(b) He died.
(c) He had been lot at sea.
(d) He had been captured.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the 150 Japanese that tried to escape to the north made it through American fire?
2. What did the commander expected would arrive to support his troops on Iwo Jima?
3. How old was Harlon Block when he joined the Marines?
4. What part of the Iwo Jima mountain did Easy Company go to in "Chapter Nine: D-Day Plus Two"?
5. Who did John Bradley marry when he returned to the U.S according to "Chapter Fourteen: Antigo"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)