1. How many brothers does James Bradley have according to "Chapter One: Sacred Ground"?
2. Who went to Iwo Jima with James Bradley and his siblings?
(a) His mother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His sister.
(d) His son.
3. What military man went to Iwo Jima with James Bradley?
(a) Ike Rosentahal.
(b) Arthur McHammer
(c) Maurice Bishop.
(d) Charles Krulak.
4. When was the American flag raised on Iwo Jima?
(a) End of WWI.
(b) Near the end of WWII.
(c) Start of WWII.
(d) Start of the Korean war.
5. How many men raised the American flag in Iwo Jima?
6. What was James Bradley's father's given name?
7. How many times did Bradley talk to his sons about the raising of the flag?
(d) Once of twice a month.
8. Who did Bradley send the letter talking about the raising of the flag to?
(a) His sister.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His future wife.
(d) His parents.
This section contains 3,426 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)