Chapter One: Sacred Ground
1. How many brothers does James Bradley have according to "Chapter One: Sacred Ground"?
2. Who went to Iwo Jima with James Bradley and his siblings?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His son.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
3. What military man went to Iwo Jima with James Bradley?
(a) Charles Krulak.
(b) Arthur McHammer
(c) Ike Rosentahal.
(d) Maurice Bishop.
4. When was the American flag raised on Iwo Jima?
(a) Start of the Korean war.
(b) Start of WWII.
(c) End of WWI.
(d) Near the end of WWII.
5. How many men raised the American flag in Iwo Jima?
6. What was James Bradley's father's given name?
7. How many times did Bradley talk to his sons about the raising of the flag?
(b) Once of twice a month.
8. Who did Bradley send the letter talking about the raising of the flag to?
(a) His parents.
(b) His sister.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His future wife.
This section contains 3,426 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)