|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. They near Le Coeur at 5:15. Is this on schedule?
(a) No, they are slightly behind schedule.
(b) No, they are well behind schedule.
(c) No, they are ahead of schedule.
(d) Yes, they are on schedule.
2. Rowe notes that on nights they show a movie in camp there is almost no what?
(c) Stop in the fighting.
3. Do Rowe's pleas for food and medicine get noticed?
(d) Not at first.
4. Rowe has another painful and serious attack of what?
(b) Fluid buildup.
5. Rowe finds the commander, Lieutenant Colonel Rusty Riggs, is not expecting whom to fill vacancies on the base?
(b) First lieutenants.
(d) Second lieutenants.
Short Answer Questions
1. It's almost ______ o'clock when the ambush group is spotted by a guard.
2. The following day, the men do what?
3. The plan goes wrong immediately and the Vietcong do what?
4. The next morning Rowe and the others begin what?
5. Why was the barracks hit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Rowe's arrival at his training camp.
2. How are some of the men captured or killed at this point?
3. What takes place in January and February of 1965?
4. What does Nam tell the men about their situation?
5. What happened the night that the Beau Geste compound was bombed?
6. What does Rowe think about his job as a member of the Special Forces?
7. What operation is to take place?
8. Who is Tim Barker? What happened to him?
9. Describe Staff Sergeant Ben Wilkes.
10. How does showing a movie affect the men?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)