Short Answer Questions Key
1. The author of the story, James N. Rowe, is stationed at ____________ in Vietnam.
2. Forces from the camp are to go to Le Coeur to do what?
Drive out Vietcong forces.
3. Le Coeur is too near the camp to allow what?
The newly-arrived Vietcong to remain.
4. Rowe is wakened at _________ o'clock the morning of the operation.
5. They cross rice paddies, learn from a resident that there have been enemy forces along the road recently but get no information regarding what?
The number of forces.
This section contains 5,018 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)