Short Answer Questions
1. The author of the story, James N. Rowe, is stationed at ____________ in Vietnam.
2. Forces from the camp are to go to Le Coeur to do what?
3. Le Coeur is too near the camp to allow what?
4. Rowe is wakened at _________ o'clock the morning of the operation.
5. They cross rice paddies, learn from a resident that there have been enemy forces along the road recently but get no information regarding what?
This section contains 5,018 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)