|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rowe arrives in Fort Sill, ____________, in 1961.
2. What is Rowe told he can buy with the money he earns from his excess fish?
(a) Garlic and pepper.
(b) Sugar and pepper.
(c) Sugar and tea.
(d) Sugar and salt.
3. John and Rowe have bouts of what which prompts some rudimentary medical care?
(a) Liver failure.
(b) Heart failure.
(c) Intestinal failure.
(d) Kidney failure.
4. Dan and Rowe are taken to another camp where what are taken?
(a) The men's personal items.
(c) The men's names and personal information.
5. What do the guards do?
(a) They dig up the body.
(b) They punish Rowe.
(c) They throw Ben's body in the river.
(d) They take the body away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rowe is chosen to study ___________.
2. He sees _____ fall after being hit by several rounds.
3. What does Rowe find out later about the airstrip?
4. Why does Rowe want the Vietcong prisoners to be sentenced to this?
5. The airfield is easily repaired but several members of the team are what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)