|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rowe told he can buy with the money he earns from his excess fish?
(a) Sugar and pepper.
(b) Sugar and tea.
(c) Sugar and salt.
(d) Garlic and pepper.
2. After how many days does Tim Barker, a U.S. Army Captain, die?
3. Alone, Rowe is initially ___________________.
4. How do many of the Vietnamese people feel about Rowe?
5. When it becomes evident that Dave is going to die, what does Rowe do?
(a) He pleads for medicine and food.
(b) He reassures him that he will speak to his wife.
(c) He asks to bury Dave's body.
(d) He stays with him until the end.
Short Answer Questions
1. The schooling continues and Rowe learns what?
2. Why are the men not allowed to buy food?
3. What is Rowe told to expect?
4. Rowe knows that there might come a point at which he is released but hates the thought of what?
5. In a village near Tan Phu, why is Rowe recognized?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)