|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be sold by the guards?
(a) The excess food stolen by the men.
(b) The excess meat hunted by the men.
(c) The excess vegetables grown by the men.
(d) The excess fish caught by the men.
2. Dan eventually finds himself alone in another camp, for what reason?
(a) For encouraging the other men to resist the temptation to give into the Vietcong.
(b) For having refused to agree to the rhetoric being taught to the prisoners.
(c) For talking back to the Vietcong.
(d) For having tried to escape.
3. The next morning, Rowe is cooking breakfast when he receives word that what has happened?
(a) Ben has died.
(b) Ben has been taken to a hospital.
(c) Ben has been killed.
(d) Ben has been moved.
4. For days, the attacks continue during the daylight hours so that Dan and Rowe are moved out early each morning where?
(a) To another camp.
(b) Into the dense foliage in the nearby area.
(c) Into broad daylight.
(d) Into a nearby river.
5. Mr. Ba later tells the men that the Red Cross is what?
(b) An important tool of the Americans.
(c) A tool of the imperialist aggressors.
(d) Trying to find them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dan establishes relationships with several prisoners, though not friendships, that save him from what?
2. Dave and John are moved out of the camp in _________ of 1965.
3. They continue to hear radio broadcasts, including what in the United States?
4. Rowe is wakened at _________ o'clock the morning of the operation.
5. They continue to seek a way out when they learn what has happened to reinforcements?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)