|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do some of the guards do to the animals?
(a) They torment them.
(b) They try to catch them.
(c) They play with them.
(d) They feed them.
2. Why was the barracks hit?
(a) Because it looks like an airplane hangar.
(b) Because the Vietcong wanted to kill the soldiers.
(c) Because the Vietcong have bad aim.
(d) Because of its proximity to that target.
3. At one point Rowe is questioned but _______________ to communicate effectively.
(a) Is too tired.
(b) Knows too little Vietnamese.
(c) Is too confused.
(d) Is too afraid.
4. The prisoners dub the camp ____________ because of a high fence that keeps them prisoner.
(b) No-K Corral.
(d) Not OK Corral.
5. The prisoners, including Rowe, are instructed to do what?
(a) Write letters home.
(b) Learn Vietnamese.
(c) Give information about the U.S.
(d) Call home.
Short Answer Questions
1. The new year arrives and it's discovered that what has happened to Rowe?
2. For days, the attacks continue during the daylight hours so that Dan and Rowe are moved out early each morning where?
3. The prisoners are promised what celebration?
4. What does Rowe say that the guards refuse to accept?
5. The groups go into what?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)