|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rowe given?
(a) Two baby hawks.
(b) Two baby eagles.
(c) Two baby pigeons.
(d) Two baby leopards.
2. Rowe is a member of what military organization?
(a) The Special Forces.
(c) A regimental combat team.
(d) The mechanized cavalry.
3. Why would Rowe likely have been shot on sight?
(a) The Americans are trigger-happy.
(b) He is of Asian descent.
(c) He is dressed in traditional Vietcong garb.
(d) The American soldiers shoot on sight.
4. What does Rowe find out later about the airstrip?
(a) It was well-defended during the attack.
(b) It was missed during the attack.
(c) It was the target of the attack.
(d) It was avoided during the attack.
5. One day, the camp is shelled and Rowe finds himself running for his life. He notes that it's ___________ to be so near a rescue.
Short Answer Questions
1. They continue to hear radio broadcasts, including what in the United States?
2. Dan and Rowe learn that who has been assassinated but they don't believe it?
3. Rowe spends some time in what he calls the best assignment the Army offers, learning the language while spending a great deal of time doing what?
4. Rowe is told that even what will not prompt his release?
5. Do Rowe's pleas for food and medicine get noticed?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)