|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rowe and Dan insist that they write a single letter to whom?
(a) The Red Cross.
(b) Their families.
(c) The U.S. military.
(d) The President.
2. Rowe is a member of what military organization?
(a) A regimental combat team.
(c) The mechanized cavalry.
(d) The Special Forces.
3. Rowe notes that on nights they show a movie in camp there is almost no what?
(a) Stop in the fighting.
4. Why was the barracks hit?
(a) Because of its proximity to that target.
(b) Because it looks like an airplane hangar.
(c) Because the Vietcong have bad aim.
(d) Because the Vietcong wanted to kill the soldiers.
5. Rowe spends some time in what he calls the best assignment the Army offers, learning the language while spending a great deal of time doing what?
(b) Lying on the California beach and learning to parachute.
(c) Learning to surf.
(d) Seeing the sites of the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. There's a sudden rush of activity and Rowe sees the guards bring in _______ who had attempted an escape.
2. Mr. Ba, is nicknamed what by Rowe?
3. Rowe's group goes on to Tan Phu where they are to do what?
4. Dan eventually finds himself alone in another camp, for what reason?
5. Dave and John are moved out of the camp in _________ of 1965.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)