|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The groups go into what?
(a) The now apparently deserted village.
(b) The bustling village.
(c) The fully-operational Vietcong camp.
(d) The now apparently deserted Vietcong camp.
2. When Rowe and his fellow squad members are deployed to Vietnam, they have a layover where?
(a) In China.
(b) In Hawaii.
(c) In California.
(d) In Fiji.
3. The author of the story, James N. Rowe, is stationed at ____________ in Vietnam.
(a) A Hoi.
(b) Tinh An Giang.
(c) Tan Phu.
(d) Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh.
4. For days, the attacks continue during the daylight hours so that Dan and Rowe are moved out early each morning where?
(a) Into broad daylight.
(b) Into the dense foliage in the nearby area.
(c) Into a nearby river.
(d) To another camp.
5. On January 25, 1965, Rowe and the others arrive where?
(a) In a new cage.
(b) In a new camp.
(c) In Saigon.
(d) In Hanoi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they have a layover here?
2. To whom does Lowe barely have time to say goodbye?
3. In February they arrive at Rung U Minh or what?
4. Rowe and Dan insist that they write a single letter to whom?
5. What happens to Lowe?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)