|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. They face attacks of varying levels from their arrival but focus on providing what?
(a) Military training.
(b) Medical training and information about sanitation and other issues of health.
(c) Entertainment for the troops.
2. The author of the story, James N. Rowe, is stationed at ____________ in Vietnam.
(a) Tan Phu.
(b) Tinh An Giang.
(c) Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh.
(d) A Hoi.
3. Rowe and Dan Pitzer split off, leaving Rocky with whom?
(a) Lieutenant Tihn.
(b) Lieutenant Hoi.
(c) Lieutenant Minh.
(d) Lieutenant Thanh.
4. Rowe arrives in Fort Sill, ____________, in 1961.
5. Rowe is chosen to study ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way, they suddenly come under fire and Rowe is the first to realize what?
2. The groups go into what?
3. The plan goes wrong immediately and the Vietcong do what?
4. They then fly on to Can Tho to what compound?
5. Rowe notes that on nights they show a movie in camp there is almost no what?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)