|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Lowe?
(a) He is tortured.
(b) He is chased away.
(c) He's bound at the wrist and elbow and is taken away.
(d) He is killed.
2. They near Le Coeur at 5:15. Is this on schedule?
(a) No, they are ahead of schedule.
(b) No, they are slightly behind schedule.
(c) No, they are well behind schedule.
(d) Yes, they are on schedule.
3. Riggs stands up for them to others and Rowe decides that being one of Riggs' lieutenants is what?
(a) A bad thing.
(b) Not such a good thing.
(c) A good thing.
(d) A not so bad thing.
4. The story returns to when?
(a) The moments following Rowe's capture.
(b) Rowe decided to join the military.
(c) Rowe was in the training camp in the U.S.
(d) Rowe was rescued.
5. Why do they have a layover here?
(a) The flight crew is being changed.
(b) The men are ill.
(c) The flight crew members are suffering from hang overs.
(d) The plane is having engine problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author of the story, James N. Rowe, is stationed at ____________ in Vietnam.
2. They then fly on to Can Tho to what compound?
3. The following day, the men do what?
4. Why Rocky is taken away?
5. The next morning Rowe and the others begin what?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)