|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rowe go on constant forced walks?
(a) Reportedly for his safety from air raids.
(b) Reportedly to give him exercise.
(c) Reportedly to weaken him.
(d) Reportedly to try to kill him.
2. For days, the attacks continue during the daylight hours so that Dan and Rowe are moved out early each morning where?
(a) Into the dense foliage in the nearby area.
(b) Into a nearby river.
(c) To another camp.
(d) Into broad daylight.
3. Ben stops doing what almost completely?
4. What request do the guards ignore?
(a) The prisoners being allowed to bury Ben.
(b) The prisoners being allowed to write a letter to the Red Cross.
(c) The prisoners being allowed to have a priest bury Ben.
(d) The prisoners being allowed to contact Ben's wife.
5. When Rowe is taken inside, he discovers that _________ is there, that his leg is troubling him but that he is alive and conscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the men buy raw brown sugar?
2. What will be used in this selling process?
3. Rowe, Rocky and Dan are put into what upon their arrival?
4. Rowe's group goes on to Tan Phu where they are to do what?
5. Mr. Ba, is nicknamed what by Rowe?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)