|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rowe and the others are fed _____ though his hands remain tied.
2. For days, the attacks continue during the daylight hours so that Dan and Rowe are moved out early each morning where?
(a) Into broad daylight.
(b) Into a nearby river.
(c) Into the dense foliage in the nearby area.
(d) To another camp.
3. What else do the men buy?
(a) Vegetables and fruit.
(b) Black pepper and salt.
(c) Hunting supplies.
(d) Black pepper and garlic.
4. When Rowe is taken inside, he discovers that _________ is there, that his leg is troubling him but that he is alive and conscious.
5. Rowe tells the guards this news when?
(a) Only after they have buried Ben.
(b) Right away.
(d) Only after they have cleaned Ben up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Ba later tells the men that the Red Cross is what?
2. When it becomes evident that Dave is going to die, what does Rowe do?
3. The schooling continues and Rowe learns what?
4. The following day, the men do what?
5. Rowe finds the commander, Lieutenant Colonel Rusty Riggs, is not expecting whom to fill vacancies on the base?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)