|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rowe is some distance from camp, he encounters whom?
(a) The enemy.
(b) The U.S. Army.
(c) Vietnamese civilians.
(d) His own guards.
2. When Rowe is taken inside, he discovers that _________ is there, that his leg is troubling him but that he is alive and conscious.
3. What do Rowe's captors tell the villagers?
(a) Rowe is now a member of the National Liberation Front.
(b) Rowe will be returned to the Americans.
(c) Rowe will be executed shortly.
(d) Rowe had deserved to die but that he was being treated leniently by the NLF.
4. What is Rowe told to expect?
(a) Nothing from the natives.
(b) Fear from the natives.
(c) Help from the natives.
(d) Animosity from the natives.
5. Mr. Ba, is nicknamed what by Rowe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rowe and Dan insist that they write a single letter to whom?
2. Ben stops doing what almost completely?
3. Dave, on the verge of death, is taken away by boat, presumably to where?
4. Do Rowe's pleas for food and medicine get noticed?
5. What has Rowe been repeatedly told regarding the National Liberation Front?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)