|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When it becomes evident that Dave is going to die, what does Rowe do?
(a) He asks to bury Dave's body.
(b) He stays with him until the end.
(c) He pleads for medicine and food.
(d) He reassures him that he will speak to his wife.
2. Dan and Rowe learn that who has been assassinated but they don't believe it?
(a) Nguyen Minh Triet.
(b) Martin Luther King Jr.
(c) Ho Chi Minh.
(d) President Kennedy.
3. The next morning, Rowe is cooking breakfast when he receives word that what has happened?
(a) Ben has been taken to a hospital.
(b) Ben has died.
(c) Ben has been moved.
(d) Ben has been killed.
4. Then Ben becomes listless and Rowe sees the signs of what?
(b) A man who has given up hope.
5. Rowe, Rocky and Dan are put into what upon their arrival?
(a) A large room.
(b) A cage.
(c) A train car.
(d) A truck bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. John and Rowe have bouts of what which prompts some rudimentary medical care?
2. How does Rowe find that he is about to be moved to "the Zone" where he would do as commanded or die?
3. Rowe continues to know that he could be released if he does what?
4. Dave, on the verge of death, is taken away by boat, presumably to where?
5. Is Rowe punished?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)