1. The author of the story, James N. Rowe, is stationed at ____________ in Vietnam.
(a) Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh.
(b) Tan Phu.
(c) A Hoi.
(d) Tinh An Giang.
2. Forces from the camp are to go to Le Coeur to do what?
(a) Drive out Vietcong forces.
(b) Surrender to the Vietcong.
(c) Sign a treaty with the Vietcong.
(d) Speak with the Vietcong.
3. Le Coeur is too near the camp to allow what?
(a) The U.S. military to remain.
(b) Peace between the Vietcong and U.S. military.
(c) A battle to take place.
(d) The newly-arrived Vietcong to remain.
4. Rowe is wakened at _________ o'clock the morning of the operation.
5. They cross rice paddies, learn from a resident that there have been enemy forces along the road recently but get no information regarding what?
(a) The number of forces.
(b) Where the enemy is located.
(c) How long ago the enemy was there.
(d) Who the enemy is.
This section contains 5,018 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)