1. The author of the story, James N. Rowe, is stationed at ____________ in Vietnam.
(a) A Hoi.
(b) Tan Phu.
(c) Tinh An Giang.
(d) Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh.
2. Forces from the camp are to go to Le Coeur to do what?
(a) Speak with the Vietcong.
(b) Sign a treaty with the Vietcong.
(c) Drive out Vietcong forces.
(d) Surrender to the Vietcong.
3. Le Coeur is too near the camp to allow what?
(a) A battle to take place.
(b) Peace between the Vietcong and U.S. military.
(c) The newly-arrived Vietcong to remain.
(d) The U.S. military to remain.
4. Rowe is wakened at _________ o'clock the morning of the operation.
5. They cross rice paddies, learn from a resident that there have been enemy forces along the road recently but get no information regarding what?
(a) Where the enemy is located.
(b) How long ago the enemy was there.
(c) Who the enemy is.
(d) The number of forces.
This section contains 5,018 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)