Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Chapter Three, where does Eddie stop at the Pier?
2. What does the Blue Man find at Ruby Pier?
3. Who says, "When you sacrifice something that is precious, he says, you don't actually lose it."?
4. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
5. Who says, "Hello, Edward. I have been waiting for you."?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Eddie no longer feels any pain. Why might his loss of pain be...
This section contains 1,259 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)