|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Eddie sad when he was living?
(a) He hated his father.
(b) He was scarred by the war.
(c) He felt as though he accomplished nothing.
(d) He missed his wife.
2. On what does Eddie reflect during his last birthday?
(a) The war.
(b) His job.
(c) The times he spent with Marguerite.
(d) His life.
3. How does Eddie's father treat his sons?
4. How does Eddie help to make Tala whole again?
(a) He listens to her story.
(b) He washes her with water from his canteen.
(c) He kisses her forehead.
(d) He washes her with the stone.
5. What does the author show the reader through all of Eddie's five people?
(a) That kindness does not get overlooked.
(b) That strangers are important.
(c) That we are all tied together.
(d) That Heaven is different for everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Eddie's death does the park reopen?
2. What does Eddie do on his seventy-fifth birthday?
3. What was Eddie's promotion?
4. Who calls Eddie to wish him a happy sixty-eighth birthday?
5. How old is Marguerite when she dies?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)