|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the story set in Chapter Eleven, after the author reveals the fourth person Eddie meets in Heaven?
(a) The moment frozen when the ride crashes.
(b) The future.
(c) The present.
(d) The past.
2. What does Eddie learn about the last day he was alive?
(a) That he saves the little girl from the falling cart.
(b) That the park had to close without him.
(c) That many people cried when he died.
(d) That the little girl was killed by the cart and will meet him in Heaven.
3. Who pays for Eddie's funeral?
(a) The park owner, with Eddie's paycheck.
(b) The park owner, from his own pocket.
(c) The little girl's mother.
(d) Eddie's estate.
4. How many years of Eddie's life does the author reveal through this storyline?
5. Who is the third person Eddie meets in Heaven?
(a) An old woman.
(b) His father.
(c) The little girl from the tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe do for a living?
2. Where does Eddie meet the fourth person in Heaven?
3. What does Eddie say to Marguerite about the war?
4. With whom does Eddie's father die?
5. Who calls Eddie to wish him a happy sixty-eighth birthday?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)