|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eddie spend his last birthday?
(a) He goes to church.
(b) He works.
(c) He walks the boardwalk.
(d) He visits his family's and Marguerite's graves.
2. About what in his own life is the estate attorney pleased?
(a) His nest egg.
(b) His job.
(c) His wife.
(d) His family.
3. How long after Eddie's death does the park reopen?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) Three days.
4. Who tries to save Mickey Shea from drowning?
(a) An ocean lifeguard.
(b) Eddie's father.
(d) A carnival worker.
5. Who pays for Eddie's funeral?
(a) The little girl's mother.
(b) Eddie's estate.
(c) The park owner, with Eddie's paycheck.
(d) The park owner, from his own pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Marguerite assure Eddie in Chapter Eleven?
2. What does Eddie do on his seventy-fifth birthday?
3. Eddie and Marguerite save money for what big event?
4. How does Eddie's father treat his sons?
5. Later, where does Amy or Annie meet an old man?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)