Short Answer Key
1. Where does the reader first meet Eddie?
2. What does Eddie do for a living?
Performs maintenance at an amusement park.
3. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
It is his birthday.
4. Where does Eddie meet the love of his life?
At Ruby Pier.
5. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
His car key.
6. What does Eddie make for the little girl at the Pier in Chapter 1?
A pipe cleaner rabbit.
7. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
She is in an accident with the Freddie Fall cart.
8. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
He is proud that it has a perfect safety record.
9. What happens to the Freddie Fall car?
This section contains 2,380 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)