|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Eddie's belongings?
(a) His apartment is pillaged by teenagers visiting the park.
(b) The estate attorney takes them.
(c) They are packed away with Ruby Pier memorabilia.
(d) They are sent to Eddie's long time friend.
2. Who says, "Is where you were supposed to be, Eddie Main-ten-ance"?
(a) Eddie's boss.
(c) Annie or Amy.
3. What is the author doing in Chapter Three?
(a) Showing readers Eddie's future.
(b) Weaving together present with future.
(c) Weaving together past with present.
(d) Showing readers Eddie's weaknesses.
4. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
(b) Nothing; quiet.
5. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
(a) One minute.
(b) One hour.
(c) One thousand years.
(d) Time doesn't matter, infinity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie learn from the Blue Man?
2. What does Eddie tell Marguerite?
3. From what had Tala been wounded?
4. What does Eddie do for a living?
5. How many years of Eddie's life does the author reveal through this storyline?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)