|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the story set in Chapter Eleven, after the author reveals the fourth person Eddie meets in Heaven?
(a) The moment frozen when the ride crashes.
(b) The future.
(c) The past.
(d) The present.
2. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
(a) With a nice dinner.
(b) With a party at home.
(c) At a picnic at the Pier.
(d) With a pony ride.
3. What does Eddie first ask the first person he meets in Heaven?
(a) How did Eddie die?
(b) Why is the Pier Heaven?
(c) How old is Eddie now?
(d) How long will Eddie be at the Pier?
4. Whose philosophy reads, "When your time came, it came, and that was that"?
(b) Eddie's father.
(c) A child's.
5. How does the author portray Uncle Mickey in Chapter Two?
(a) As malicious.
(b) As oblivious.
(c) As kind.
(d) As insensitive to a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eddie's leg become crippled?
2. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
3. Who is the first person Eddie meets in Heaven?
4. What does Eddie see?
5. What does Eddie learn about the last day he was alive?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)