|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Eddie remembers physically feeling before he dies?
(b) The little girl's hands in his own.
2. How does Eddie spend his last birthday?
(a) He visits his family's and Marguerite's graves.
(b) He walks the boardwalk.
(c) He goes to church.
(d) He works.
3. What does Eddie feel after he has died?
(d) Calm and no pain.
4. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(a) The Pier.
(d) The birthday song.
5. What is the final lesson taught in The Five People You Meet in Heaven?
(a) Kindness prevails over all other actions.
(b) Love heals all things.
(c) Each action causes a reaction.
(d) Each person affects the other and that other person affects the next person, and so on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eddie meet the fourth person in Heaven?
2. The reader learns that Mitch Albom is clearly trying to share what with the reader?
3. What happens to the Freddie Fall car?
4. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
5. Who is Eddie's father's hospital roommate?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)