|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lessons have been learned thus far?
2. What happens between Eddie and his brother in Chapter Five?
(a) They part ways forever.
(b) They get into a fight.
(c) They decide to never speak again.
(d) They get into an accident.
3. Who takes over Eddie's job?
(b) Uncle Mickey.
(c) The tall man from the carnival.
(d) Eddie's assistant.
4. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
(a) A vintage coin.
(b) His car key.
(c) His wallet.
(d) A medal from the war.
5. Who says, "The world is full of stories, but the stories are all one."?
(a) Tala, in the Epilogue.
(b) The author, in the Epilogue.
(c) Eddie, in the Epilogue.
(d) Annie or Amy, in the Epilogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eddie wake up in Chapter Three?
2. How does Eddie feel about his father?
3. What does the author show the reader through all of Eddie's five people?
4. Who says, "weddings are for possibilities."?
5. Of what does Marguerite assure Eddie in Chapter Eleven?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)