|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Three, where does Eddie stop at the Pier?
(a) In front of the Freddy Fall.
(b) In front of the Ferris Wheel.
(c) In front of the popcorn machine.
(d) In front of the freak show.
2. What is Eddie's first birthday after Marguerite's death?
3. What does Eddie realize about his life as a maintenance worker, after speaking with Tala?
(a) That keeping the Pier clean was worthwhile.
(b) That many people looked up to him.
(c) That he saved many children by keeping them safe on the rides.
(d) That it was mundane.
4. What is the author doing in Chapter Three?
(a) Weaving together present with future.
(b) Showing readers Eddie's weaknesses.
(c) Weaving together past with present.
(d) Showing readers Eddie's future.
5. Whose key is the cause of the Freddy Fall cable being shredded?
(a) Tala's father.
(b) Ruby's great-grandson.
(c) The assistant maintenance worker.
(d) Amy or Annie's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes malfunction to the cable holding the Freddie Fall car in place?
2. How does Eddie feel when he wakes up?
3. Where does Eddie meet the love of his life?
4. What does Eddie wonder about in Chapter Seven?
5. What is different about Ruby Pier when Eddie wakes up?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)