|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind."?
(a) The Blue Man.
(b) Uncle Mickey.
(d) Eddie's father.
2. Who says, "the human spirit knows, deep down, that all lives intersect....death doesn't take someone, it misses someone else, and in the small distance between being taken and being missed, lives are changed."?
(b) The Blue Man.
(c) The funeral director.
(d) The priest.
3. What does Eddie see?
(a) Marguerite, beckoning him.
(b) Devastation of war.
(c) Brown-skinned children playing in a river.
4. What is the result of Marguerite's hospitalization?
(a) Permanent injury.
(b) They lost the chance to adopt the baby.
(c) Estranged marriage between Eddie and Marguerite.
(d) More bills for Eddie.
5. What color is the sea that Eddie sees?
(a) Crystal clear.
(c) Yellow, and changing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Eddie at the end of Chapter One?
2. Who restores peace to Eddie's household in Chapter Five?
3. Who calls Eddie to wish him a happy sixty-eighth birthday?
4. What does Eddie say to Marguerite about the war?
5. What purpose does Amy or Annie serve in the story thus far?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)