|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marguerite spend six months in the hospital?
(a) She is a nurse.
(b) She is pregnant and on bed rest.
(c) She has pneumonia.
(d) She is in a car accident.
2. What purpose does Amy or Annie serve in the story thus far?
(a) To build suspense.
(b) To give purpose to the setting.
(c) To shock the reader.
(d) To foreshadow events.
3. When is Chapter Three set?
(a) Before Eddie was born.
(b) In the future.
(c) During the present.
(d) In Eddie's past.
4. What does Eddie learn from the Blue Man?
(a) That one should appreciate what one has.
(b) That Eddie has to pay for the role in his death.
(c) That everyone is connected.
(d) That life is short.
5. What does Eddie learn about Heaven in Chapter Four?
(a) It is subjective.
(b) It has many steps.
(c) It is difficult to attain.
(d) It is a dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "War is not a game. If there's a shot to be made, you make it, you hear? No guilt. No hesitation...."?
2. How does Eddie's father help Eddie?
3. What happens between Eddie and his brother in Chapter Five?
4. What does Eddie see?
5. What does Eddie hear at the opening of Chapter Twelve?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)