|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What talent does Eddie have that eventually helps him escape from prison during the war?
(a) He does magic tricks.
(b) He sings.
(c) He's a comedian.
(d) He juggles.
2. Why does Marguerite spend six months in the hospital?
(a) She is a nurse.
(b) She is in a car accident.
(c) She has pneumonia.
(d) She is pregnant and on bed rest.
3. What does Eddie learn about the last day he was alive?
(a) That many people cried when he died.
(b) That the little girl was killed by the cart and will meet him in Heaven.
(c) That the park had to close without him.
(d) That he saves the little girl from the falling cart.
4. What happens to Eddie's belongings?
(a) They are packed away with Ruby Pier memorabilia.
(b) They are sent to Eddie's long time friend.
(c) The estate attorney takes them.
(d) His apartment is pillaged by teenagers visiting the park.
5. Where is Chapter Eight set?
(a) In a field, in a car.
(b) On a mountain range, in a diner.
(c) On a farm, hosting a carnival.
(d) In a helicopter, leaving a battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mickey Shea do to anger Eddie's father?
2. From what does the Captain save his men?
3. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
4. Chapter Fourteen serves as what part of the plot?
5. With whom does Eddie's father die?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)