|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Eddie and his father?
(a) They ignore each other.
(b) They discuss their bad relationship.
(c) The mend their differences.
(d) They argue and never speak again.
2. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(c) The Pier.
(d) The birthday song.
3. What does Eddie see?
(a) Marguerite, beckoning him.
(c) Devastation of war.
(d) Brown-skinned children playing in a river.
4. In Chapter Eleven, where is the story set?
(a) The boardwalk.
(b) The Pier and Eddie's apartment.
(c) The Pier and Eddie's car.
(d) The ocean.
5. Who pays for Eddie's funeral?
(a) The park owner, with Eddie's paycheck.
(b) The park owner, from his own pocket.
(c) The little girl's mother.
(d) Eddie's estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second person Eddie meets in Heaven?
2. What happens to the Freddie Fall car?
3. What promise did the Captain make?
4. What does Eddie make for the little girl at the Pier in Chapter 1?
5. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)