|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
(a) Because he has gotten younger.
(b) Because he tried to save a child during his life on earth.
(c) His childhood was the happiest time of his life.
(d) He was a child when he knew the Blue Man.
2. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(b) The Pier.
(c) The birthday song.
3. Who calls Eddie to wish him a happy sixty-eighth birthday?
(b) Ruby's husband.
(c) His boss.
(d) His buddy from the war.
4. What color is the sea that Eddie sees?
(c) Crystal clear.
(d) Yellow, and changing.
5. What does Eddie learn from the Blue Man?
(a) That everyone is connected.
(b) That one should appreciate what one has.
(c) That Eddie has to pay for the role in his death.
(d) That life is short.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing Eddie remembers physically feeling before he dies?
2. What do Eddie and the other two soldiers decide to do before escaping?
3. What does Eddie tell Marguerite?
4. Why does Marguerite spend six months in the hospital?
5. How does Eddie feel about his life without Marguerite?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)