|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Hello, Edward. I have been waiting for you."?
(a) Eddie's father.
(b) The man whose skin is blue.
(d) One of the conjoined twins.
2. Whose philosophy reads, "When your time came, it came, and that was that"?
(b) Eddie's father.
(d) A child's.
3. How does Eddie spend his sixtieth birthday?
(a) He goes to work and fishes.
(b) He visits the place he and Marguerite first met.
(c) He rides the rides on the Pier.
(d) He sleeps all day.
4. How does Eddie feel when he wakes up?
(a) Happy and alive.
(b) Sad and alone.
(c) Young, but skeptical.
(d) Wonderful, but alone.
5. What do Eddie and the other two soldiers decide to do before escaping?
(a) Steal from the enemy camps.
(b) Take enemy soldiers captive.
(c) Burn the barracks and blow up the mines.
(d) Have a funeral for Rabozzo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eddie feel about his life without Marguerite?
2. With whom does Eddie first share the news that he found the girl he wishes to marry?
3. How does Eddie spend his last birthday?
4. Who says, "the human spirit knows, deep down, that all lives intersect....death doesn't take someone, it misses someone else, and in the small distance between being taken and being missed, lives are changed."?
5. What does Eddie do for a living?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)