|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ruby Pier closed in Chapter Seven?
(a) No one comes to visit after the accident.
(b) The rides have been condemned.
(c) Eddie's peers feel his loss.
(d) The little girl's mom has brought a lawsuit against the park.
2. The reader learns that Mitch Albom is clearly trying to share what with the reader?
(a) That The Five People You Meet in Heaven teaches lessons.
(b) That he embraces dying.
(c) That Heaven is a mystical place.
(d) That he is afraid of dying.
3. In death, what step is Ruby Pier for the Blue Man?
(a) The first step.
(b) The final step.
(c) The second step.
(d) The third step.
4. What does Eddie see when he dies?
(b) Different colors and changing landscape.
5. What does Eddie wonder about in Chapter Seven?
(a) Whether he will ever return to Ruby Pier.
(b) Whether the Captain felt any pain before he died.
(c) Whether he saves the girl at Ruby Pier.
(d) Whether Rabozzo went to Heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what are Eddie's co-worker and estate attorney looking?
2. What is the result of Marguerite's hospitalization?
3. What literary device is used when discussing the accident that occurs at another park?
4. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
5. When is Chapter Three set?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)