|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Hello, Edward. I have been waiting for you."?
(a) The man whose skin is blue.
(c) One of the conjoined twins.
(d) Eddie's father.
2. In Chapter Three, where does Eddie stop at the Pier?
(a) In front of the freak show.
(b) In front of the Ferris Wheel.
(c) In front of the popcorn machine.
(d) In front of the Freddy Fall.
3. Why does Marguerite spend six months in the hospital?
(a) She is in a car accident.
(b) She is pregnant and on bed rest.
(c) She is a nurse.
(d) She has pneumonia.
4. Who says, "When you sacrifice something that is precious, he says, you don't actually lose it."?
(b) The Captain.
5. What does Eddie see when he dies?
(d) Different colors and changing landscape.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
2. For whom does Eddie's father cry when he is hospitalized?
3. Who is Eddie's father's hospital roommate?
4. Where is Chapter Eight set?
5. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)