|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
(b) Alice or Alexis.
(c) Amy or Annie.
2. What literary device does the author repetitively use to reveal clues about Eddie's life?
3. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
(a) A vintage coin.
(b) His car key.
(c) His wallet.
(d) A medal from the war.
4. What does the reader learn about Eddie's character in Chapter Eight?
(a) He is lazy, angry and resentful.
(b) He is dependable, trustworthy and kind.
(c) He is motivated, yet unfulfilled.
(d) He is diligent and regimented.
5. What do Eddie and the other two soldiers decide to do before escaping?
(a) Have a funeral for Rabozzo.
(b) Steal from the enemy camps.
(c) Burn the barracks and blow up the mines.
(d) Take enemy soldiers captive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Freddie Fall car?
2. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
3. Whose philosophy reads, "When your time came, it came, and that was that"?
4. What color does Eddie see when he first dies?
5. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)