|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What talent does Eddie have that eventually helps him escape from prison during the war?
(a) He juggles.
(b) He does magic tricks.
(c) He's a comedian.
(d) He sings.
2. In Chapter Three, where does Eddie stop at the Pier?
(a) In front of the popcorn machine.
(b) In front of the Freddy Fall.
(c) In front of the Ferris Wheel.
(d) In front of the freak show.
3. What is different about Eddie when he wakes up?
(a) He can walk without his cane.
(b) He looks different.
(c) He is young again.
(d) He floats.
4. What was Eddie's promotion?
(b) Head of maintenance.
(c) Ticket taker.
5. Who says, "you can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind."?
(b) The Blue Man.
(c) Uncle Mickey.
(d) Eddie's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
2. What does Uncle Mickey give Eddie for his birthday?
3. What does Eddie wonder about in Chapter Seven?
4. What does Marguerite tell Eddie before he leaves for the war?
5. Who says, "You have peace when you make it with yourself."?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)