|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson does Eddie learn in Chapter Seven?
(a) That sacrifice is essential.
(b) That forgiveness is easy.
(c) That war causes permanent damage.
(d) That love is painful.
2. What happens between Eddie and his brother in Chapter Five?
(a) They part ways forever.
(b) They get into an accident.
(c) They decide to never speak again.
(d) They get into a fight.
3. With whom does Eddie first share the news that he found the girl he wishes to marry?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. When was the freak show shut down?
(a) Twenty-five years ago.
(b) Fifty years ago.
(c) Eighty years ago.
(d) Five years ago.
5. How does Eddie feel when he returns home from the war?
(a) Useless and used.
(b) Depressed and helpless.
(c) Angry and hurt.
(d) Sad and resentful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eddie feel about his father?
2. What birthday does Eddie celebrate in Chapter Five?
3. What is the author doing in Chapter Three?
4. How does Eddie's leg become crippled?
5. The reader learns that Mitch Albom is clearly trying to share what with the reader?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)