|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Eddie run for refuge from Uncle Mickey?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
2. How does the author portray Uncle Mickey in Chapter Two?
(a) As kind.
(b) As oblivious.
(c) As malicious.
(d) As insensitive to a child.
3. What does Eddie tell Marguerite?
(a) He wishes he had been a better husband.
(b) He loves her and he is sorry.
(c) He wished he could save her.
(d) He forgives her.
4. Why is Eddie envious of Joe?
(a) Joe gets to come home clean.
(b) Joe has a new car.
(c) Joe has a beautiful wife.
(d) Eddie's father loves Joe more than Eddie.
5. The reader learns that Mitch Albom is clearly trying to share what with the reader?
(a) That Heaven is a mystical place.
(b) That The Five People You Meet in Heaven teaches lessons.
(c) That he embraces dying.
(d) That he is afraid of dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "When you sacrifice something that is precious, he says, you don't actually lose it."?
2. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
3. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
4. What is different about Eddie when he wakes up?
5. As discovered in Chapter Six, for what is Eddie saving his money?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)