|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Eddie and Marguerite have their first date?
(a) At a dance at the Pier.
(b) At the movies.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At a concert.
2. What does Eddie tell Marguerite?
(a) He wishes he had been a better husband.
(b) He loves her and he is sorry.
(c) He wished he could save her.
(d) He forgives her.
3. What does Eddie do, just because he can, in Chapter Three?
(a) Breathes in the moment.
(b) Runs around the park.
(c) Yells in elation.
(d) Rides the rides.
4. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
(a) "You Made Me Love You."
(b) "I Finally Found You."
(c) "Starry Eyed-Hop."
(d) "You Are the Love of My Life."
5. Who says, "the human spirit knows, deep down, that all lives intersect....death doesn't take someone, it misses someone else, and in the small distance between being taken and being missed, lives are changed."?
(a) The funeral director.
(c) The Blue Man.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lesson does Eddie learn in Chapter Seven?
2. Who is Eddie's father's hospital roommate?
3. Why does Eddie's father forgive Mickey Shea?
4. What does Eddie decide to do for a profession when he is young?
5. What does the Blue Man find at Ruby Pier?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)