|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson does Eddie learn in Chapter Seven?
(a) That war causes permanent damage.
(b) That forgiveness is easy.
(c) That love is painful.
(d) That sacrifice is essential.
2. Whose philosophy reads, "When your time came, it came, and that was that"?
(b) A child's.
(c) Eddie's father.
3. Who pays for Eddie's funeral?
(a) Eddie's estate.
(b) The park owner, from his own pocket.
(c) The park owner, with Eddie's paycheck.
(d) The little girl's mother.
4. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
(a) She is kidnapped.
(b) She falls off the ride.
(c) She loses her mommy.
(d) She is in an accident with the Freddie Fall cart.
5. What does the Captain receive from Eddie?
(a) Forgiveness for shooting him in the leg.
(b) Eddie's dog tags.
(c) Validation that the rest of the men made it out safely.
(d) A medal of honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Eddie's father die?
2. Who usually starts the workday at Ruby Pier?
3. Why does Marguerite spend six months in the hospital?
4. How does Eddie come across big money?
5. From what does the Captain save his men?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)