|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the Blue Man's death?
(a) An accident at the freak show.
(b) Bad medicine.
(c) He fell from a ride.
(d) Eddie's baseball.
2. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
(a) Working at the Pier.
(b) The war.
(c) The cart falling on the little girl.
3. What does Eddie discover he CANNOT do when he wakes up?
4. Where do Eddie and Marguerite have their first date?
(a) At a dance at the Pier.
(b) At a concert.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At the movies.
5. What does Eddie say to Marguerite about the war?
(a) "Too much bloodshed caused too much pain."
(b) "I lost myself."
(c) "It was unbearable."
(d) "I killed ten men."
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
2. What is the author doing in Chapter Three?
3. What world event is happening in Chapter Five?
4. What is happening at the Ruby Pier of the present in Chapter Five?
5. What color is the sea that Eddie sees?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)