|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eddie feel when he wakes up?
(a) Young, but skeptical.
(b) Wonderful, but alone.
(c) Sad and alone.
(d) Happy and alive.
2. In Chapter Three, where does Eddie stop at the Pier?
(a) In front of the popcorn machine.
(b) In front of the Freddy Fall.
(c) In front of the freak show.
(d) In front of the Ferris Wheel.
3. The reader learns that Mitch Albom is clearly trying to share what with the reader?
(a) That he embraces dying.
(b) That The Five People You Meet in Heaven teaches lessons.
(c) That he is afraid of dying.
(d) That Heaven is a mystical place.
4. What literary device does the author repetitively use to reveal clues about Eddie's life?
5. What does Eddie discover he CANNOT do when he wakes up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marguerite spend six months in the hospital?
2. What color is the sea that Eddie sees?
3. What does Eddie first ask the first person he meets in Heaven?
4. Why is Ruby Pier closed in Chapter Seven?
5. What do Eddie and the other two soldiers decide to do before escaping?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)