|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
(a) Eating too many blueberries.
(b) He wants to join the carnival, so he swallows pills.
(c) An overdose of silver nitrate.
(d) Drinking poisonous cleaning fluid.
2. With whom does Eddie first share the news that he found the girl he wishes to marry?
(b) His father.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His mother.
3. Whose philosophy reads, "When your time came, it came, and that was that"?
(a) Eddie's father.
(b) A child's.
4. What does Eddie learn from the Blue Man?
(a) That one should appreciate what one has.
(b) That life is short.
(c) That everyone is connected.
(d) That Eddie has to pay for the role in his death.
5. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
(a) He is concerned that it is old and the rides are worn.
(b) He is worried that it will be closed due to safety hazards.
(c) He is proud that it has a perfect safety record.
(d) He feels happy that it is one of the last small amusement parks still open.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
2. Where does Eddie wind up on his journey through death in Chapter Two?
3. What happens between Eddie and his brother in Chapter Five?
4. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
5. What causes the Blue Man's death?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)