|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the sea that Eddie sees?
(b) Yellow, and changing.
(d) Crystal clear.
2. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(a) The Pier.
(d) The birthday song.
3. Where does Eddie wind up on his journey through death in Chapter Two?
(a) In Heaven.
(b) Under water.
(c) At the Pier.
(d) In a field.
4. Who says, "Hello, Edward. I have been waiting for you."?
(a) The man whose skin is blue.
(c) Eddie's father.
(d) One of the conjoined twins.
5. What does Uncle Mickey give Eddie for his birthday?
(a) A silver dollar.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A signed baseball.
(d) A play pistol and cowboy hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What talent does Eddie have that eventually helps him escape from prison during the war?
2. Why can't Eddie play with the erector set he received for his eighth birthday?
3. When is Chapter Three set?
4. What does Eddie first ask the first person he meets in Heaven?
5. What does Eddie make for the little girl at the Pier in Chapter 1?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)