|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Eddie when he wakes up?
(a) He floats.
(b) He can walk without his cane.
(c) He looks different.
(d) He is young again.
2. What is happening at the Ruby Pier of the present in Chapter Five?
(a) The rides have all ceased working.
(b) People await the ambulance.
(c) A sideshow has come to visit.
(d) Business, as usual.
3. What causes the Blue Man's death?
(a) He fell from a ride.
(b) Bad medicine.
(c) Eddie's baseball.
(d) An accident at the freak show.
4. Who prevents a fatal accident at the Freddie Fall?
(b) The young man.
(d) A ride attendant.
5. When was the freak show shut down?
(a) Twenty-five years ago.
(b) Eighty years ago.
(c) Five years ago.
(d) Fifty years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author doing in Chapter Three?
2. When is Chapter Three set?
3. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
4. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
5. What causes malfunction to the cable holding the Freddie Fall car in place?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)