|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Eddie and his brother in Chapter Five?
(a) They get into an accident.
(b) They get into a fight.
(c) They decide to never speak again.
(d) They part ways forever.
2. What does Eddie see when he dies?
(a) Different colors and changing landscape.
3. Who prevents a fatal accident at the Freddie Fall?
(b) A ride attendant.
(c) The young man.
4. The reader learns that Mitch Albom is clearly trying to share what with the reader?
(a) That he is afraid of dying.
(b) That The Five People You Meet in Heaven teaches lessons.
(c) That he embraces dying.
(d) That Heaven is a mystical place.
5. What literary device does the author repetitively use to reveal clues about Eddie's life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
2. Who restores peace to Eddie's household in Chapter Five?
3. How does Eddie's leg become crippled?
4. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
5. What does Eddie discover he CANNOT do when he wakes up?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)