|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the sea that Eddie sees?
(a) Yellow, and changing.
(d) Crystal clear.
2. Who prevents a fatal accident at the Freddie Fall?
(a) A ride attendant.
(d) The young man.
3. What causes the Blue Man's death?
(a) Eddie's baseball.
(b) An accident at the freak show.
(c) He fell from a ride.
(d) Bad medicine.
4. Who says, "you can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind."?
(a) The Blue Man.
(b) Uncle Mickey.
(c) Eddie's father.
5. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(b) The birthday song.
(d) The Pier.
Short Answer Questions
1. The reader learns that Mitch Albom is clearly trying to share what with the reader?
2. What literary device does the author repetitively use to reveal clues about Eddie's life?
3. In the scene played out in Chapter Five, what does Joe do to make Eddie angry?
4. Who restores peace to Eddie's household in Chapter Five?
5. What does Uncle Mickey give Eddie for his birthday?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)