|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
(a) Time doesn't matter, infinity.
(b) One hour.
(c) One thousand years.
(d) One minute.
2. Why can't Eddie play with the erector set he received for his eighth birthday?
(a) His father takes it away.
(b) It breaks before he can use it.
(c) He has to attend a funeral.
(d) He misbehaved.
3. What does Uncle Mickey do to Eddie during his birthday?
(a) Bumps Eddie's head several times.
(b) Slaps Eddie's shoulders in congratulations.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Gets into a fight with him.
4. What birthday does Eddie celebrate in Chapter Five?
5. What does Marguerite tell Eddie before he leaves for the war?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) That she cannot wait for him.
(c) That she will wait for him.
(d) That she will marry another man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
2. In Chapter Three, where does Eddie stop at the Pier?
3. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
4. Who prevents a fatal accident at the Freddie Fall?
5. Who says, "Hello, Edward. I have been waiting for you."?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)