|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes malfunction to the cable holding the Freddie Fall car in place?
(a) The cable has rusted after years of use and salt-water air.
(b) The young man's lost car key has shredded the cable.
(c) A penny has lodged in the cable, causing it to stick.
(d) A teenager decides to hang on the cable as a dare.
2. What does Eddie remember thinking, right after he dies?
(a) Will he have a chance to redo anything in life?
(b) Did he save the little girl?
(c) Will he see his father?
(d) Did he live a good life?
3. What literary device does the author repetitively use to reveal clues about Eddie's life?
4. What is different about Ruby Pier when Eddie wakes up?
(a) It is the Ruby Pier of the present.
(b) It is Ruby Pier of Eddie's childhood.
(c) It is the new Ruby Pier.
(d) It is the Ruby Pier of the past.
5. What does Uncle Mickey give Eddie for his birthday?
(a) A signed baseball.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A silver dollar.
(d) A play pistol and cowboy hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
2. Who is the first person Eddie meets in Heaven?
3. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
4. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
5. What is the author doing in Chapter Three?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)