|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Eddie when he wakes up?
(a) He floats.
(b) He can walk without his cane.
(c) He looks different.
(d) He is young again.
2. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
(b) Nothing; quiet.
3. What happens to the Freddie Fall car?
(a) Its safety harness does not work, causing passengers to be in danger.
(b) It gets stuck in the air and cannot come down.
(c) It will not move to make the ride operate.
(d) The car is tilted and passengers are in danger.
4. What world event is happening in Chapter Five?
(a) A new President is being elected.
(b) War in Europe.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) The Stock Market Crash.
5. Whose philosophy reads, "When your time came, it came, and that was that"?
(b) A child's.
(d) Eddie's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing Eddie remembers physically feeling before he dies?
2. Who prevents a fatal accident at the Freddie Fall?
3. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
4. What does Eddie discover he CANNOT do when he wakes up?
5. How does the author portray Uncle Mickey in Chapter Two?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)