|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes malfunction to the cable holding the Freddie Fall car in place?
(a) A teenager decides to hang on the cable as a dare.
(b) The cable has rusted after years of use and salt-water air.
(c) A penny has lodged in the cable, causing it to stick.
(d) The young man's lost car key has shredded the cable.
2. What does Eddie make for the little girl at the Pier in Chapter 1?
(a) A magic trick.
(b) A pipe cleaner rabbit.
(c) A rabbit made from balloons.
(d) An ice cream cone.
3. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
(a) His childhood was the happiest time of his life.
(b) Because he has gotten younger.
(c) Because he tried to save a child during his life on earth.
(d) He was a child when he knew the Blue Man.
4. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
(a) A vintage coin.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His car key.
(d) A medal from the war.
5. According to the Blue Man, what is Heaven for?
(a) Understanding one's life on earth.
(b) To finally achieve peace.
(c) To remain until loved ones come to join you.
(d) To have a resting place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
2. In Chapter Three, where does Eddie stop at the Pier?
3. Whose philosophy reads, "When your time came, it came, and that was that"?
4. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
5. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)