|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author portray Uncle Mickey in Chapter Two?
(a) As insensitive to a child.
(b) As malicious.
(c) As oblivious.
(d) As kind.
2. What does Eddie see when he dies?
(c) Different colors and changing landscape.
3. What does Eddie learn about Heaven in Chapter Four?
(a) It is difficult to attain.
(b) It is a dream.
(c) It is subjective.
(d) It has many steps.
4. When was the freak show shut down?
(a) Five years ago.
(b) Eighty years ago.
(c) Fifty years ago.
(d) Twenty-five years ago.
5. According to the Blue Man, what is Heaven for?
(a) To finally achieve peace.
(b) To remain until loved ones come to join you.
(c) Understanding one's life on earth.
(d) To have a resting place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie first ask the first person he meets in Heaven?
2. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
3. What does Eddie do, just because he can, in Chapter Three?
4. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
5. Who says, "the human spirit knows, deep down, that all lives intersect....death doesn't take someone, it misses someone else, and in the small distance between being taken and being missed, lives are changed."?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)