|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
(a) She falls off the ride.
(b) She loses her mommy.
(c) She is in an accident with the Freddie Fall cart.
(d) She is kidnapped.
2. Who says, "the human spirit knows, deep down, that all lives intersect....death doesn't take someone, it misses someone else, and in the small distance between being taken and being missed, lives are changed."?
(a) The Blue Man.
(c) The funeral director.
(d) The priest.
3. What happens to Eddie at the end of Chapter One?
(a) He quits his job at the Pier.
(b) He becomes crippled from an accident at the Pier.
(c) He dies in an accident at the Pier.
(d) He celebrates his birthday.
4. Whom does Eddie see in front of the freak show?
(a) Conjoined twins.
(b) A man whose skin is blue.
(c) The woman with a beard.
(d) A giant man.
5. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
(d) Nothing; quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
2. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
3. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
4. Who does the author introduce in a flashback at the end of Chapter One?
5. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)