|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
(a) His childhood was the happiest time of his life.
(b) Because he tried to save a child during his life on earth.
(c) He was a child when he knew the Blue Man.
(d) Because he has gotten younger.
2. What does Eddie remember thinking, right after he dies?
(a) Will he have a chance to redo anything in life?
(b) Will he see his father?
(c) Did he live a good life?
(d) Did he save the little girl?
3. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
(a) Working at the Pier.
(c) The cart falling on the little girl.
(d) The war.
4. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
(a) He wants to join the carnival, so he swallows pills.
(b) Eating too many blueberries.
(c) Drinking poisonous cleaning fluid.
(d) An overdose of silver nitrate.
5. Who says, "the human spirit knows, deep down, that all lives intersect....death doesn't take someone, it misses someone else, and in the small distance between being taken and being missed, lives are changed."?
(a) The Blue Man.
(b) The priest.
(c) The funeral director.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie see when he dies?
2. What does Eddie do for a living?
3. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
4. What birthday does Eddie celebrate in Chapter Five?
5. What color is the sea that Eddie sees?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)