|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Eddie meets in Heaven?
(a) His brother.
(b) Dominiguez, his assistant from Ruby Pier.
(c) The Blue Man.
(d) His dad.
2. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
(a) Because he has gotten younger.
(b) He was a child when he knew the Blue Man.
(c) His childhood was the happiest time of his life.
(d) Because he tried to save a child during his life on earth.
3. Who says, "Hello, Edward. I have been waiting for you."?
(a) One of the conjoined twins.
(b) The man whose skin is blue.
(d) Eddie's father.
4. What does Eddie see when he dies?
(c) Different colors and changing landscape.
5. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
(a) It will change once Eddie learns his lessons.
(b) It has disappeared forever.
(c) It is only permitted during urgent situations.
(d) It will come; silence helps people listen.
Short Answer Questions
1. The reader learns that Mitch Albom is clearly trying to share what with the reader?
2. What literary device does the author repetitively use to reveal clues about Eddie's life?
3. What birthday does Eddie celebrate in Chapter Five?
4. What does Uncle Mickey do to Eddie during his birthday?
5. With whom does Eddie first share the news that he found the girl he wishes to marry?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)