|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What world event is happening in Chapter Five?
(a) A new President is being elected.
(b) War in Europe.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) The Stock Market Crash.
2. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
(a) She is in an accident with the Freddie Fall cart.
(b) She is kidnapped.
(c) She loses her mommy.
(d) She falls off the ride.
3. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
(a) Because he tried to save a child during his life on earth.
(b) He was a child when he knew the Blue Man.
(c) His childhood was the happiest time of his life.
(d) Because he has gotten younger.
4. What does Eddie remember thinking, right after he dies?
(a) Did he save the little girl?
(b) Did he live a good life?
(c) Will he see his father?
(d) Will he have a chance to redo anything in life?
5. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(a) The birthday song.
(d) The Pier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
2. To whom does Eddie run for refuge from Uncle Mickey?
3. What does Eddie discover he CANNOT do when he wakes up?
4. Where does Eddie meet the love of his life?
5. With whom does Eddie first share the news that he found the girl he wishes to marry?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)