|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
(b) Nothing; quiet.
2. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
(a) A vintage coin.
(b) His car key.
(c) A medal from the war.
(d) His wallet.
3. The reader learns that Mitch Albom is clearly trying to share what with the reader?
(a) That The Five People You Meet in Heaven teaches lessons.
(b) That Heaven is a mystical place.
(c) That he is afraid of dying.
(d) That he embraces dying.
4. What causes the Blue Man's death?
(a) An accident at the freak show.
(b) Eddie's baseball.
(c) Bad medicine.
(d) He fell from a ride.
5. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(a) The Pier.
(c) The birthday song.
Short Answer Questions
1. In death, what step is Ruby Pier for the Blue Man?
2. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
3. What is the author doing in Chapter Three?
4. Where does Eddie wake up in Chapter Three?
5. What does Eddie feel after he has died?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)