|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(b) The Pier.
(d) The birthday song.
2. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
(a) One hour.
(b) One thousand years.
(c) Time doesn't matter, infinity.
(d) One minute.
3. What is the author doing in Chapter Three?
(a) Showing readers Eddie's weaknesses.
(b) Weaving together present with future.
(c) Showing readers Eddie's future.
(d) Weaving together past with present.
4. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
(a) It will change once Eddie learns his lessons.
(b) It has disappeared forever.
(c) It is only permitted during urgent situations.
(d) It will come; silence helps people listen.
5. What does the Blue Man find at Ruby Pier?
(a) A place where he is invisible.
(c) A place to hide.
(d) A home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prevents a fatal accident at the Freddie Fall?
2. To whom does Eddie run for refuge from Uncle Mickey?
3. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
4. What is different about Ruby Pier when Eddie wakes up?
5. What world event is happening in Chapter Five?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)