|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Three, where does Eddie stop at the Pier?
(a) In front of the popcorn machine.
(b) In front of the Freddy Fall.
(c) In front of the Ferris Wheel.
(d) In front of the freak show.
2. What color is the sea that Eddie sees?
(c) Yellow, and changing.
(d) Crystal clear.
3. What does Eddie do for a living?
(a) Performs maintenance at an amusement park.
(b) He is in the military.
(c) He is a carnival clown.
(d) He is a handyman.
4. How old is Eddie in Chapter Two?
(d) Five years old.
5. What is the last thing Eddie remembers physically feeling before he dies?
(a) The little girl's hands in his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Hello, Edward. I have been waiting for you."?
2. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
3. What does Eddie remember thinking, right after he dies?
4. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
5. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)