|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Hello, Edward. I have been waiting for you."?
(a) Eddie's father.
(b) One of the conjoined twins.
(d) The man whose skin is blue.
2. How does Eddie feel when he wakes up?
(a) Happy and alive.
(b) Sad and alone.
(c) Wonderful, but alone.
(d) Young, but skeptical.
3. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
(a) "You Made Me Love You."
(b) "You Are the Love of My Life."
(c) "I Finally Found You."
(d) "Starry Eyed-Hop."
4. What is the last thing Eddie remembers physically feeling before he dies?
(c) The little girl's hands in his own.
5. What is different about Ruby Pier when Eddie wakes up?
(a) It is Ruby Pier of Eddie's childhood.
(b) It is the new Ruby Pier.
(c) It is the Ruby Pier of the present.
(d) It is the Ruby Pier of the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Blue Man's death?
2. To whom does Eddie run for refuge from Uncle Mickey?
3. When was the freak show shut down?
4. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
5. What happens to the Freddie Fall car?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)