|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Ruby Pier when Eddie wakes up?
(a) It is the Ruby Pier of the present.
(b) It is Ruby Pier of Eddie's childhood.
(c) It is the new Ruby Pier.
(d) It is the Ruby Pier of the past.
2. In Chapter Three, where does Eddie stop at the Pier?
(a) In front of the freak show.
(b) In front of the Freddy Fall.
(c) In front of the popcorn machine.
(d) In front of the Ferris Wheel.
3. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
(a) He is worried that it will be closed due to safety hazards.
(b) He is proud that it has a perfect safety record.
(c) He is concerned that it is old and the rides are worn.
(d) He feels happy that it is one of the last small amusement parks still open.
4. What does Eddie do, just because he can, in Chapter Three?
(a) Yells in elation.
(b) Runs around the park.
(c) Breathes in the moment.
(d) Rides the rides.
5. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
(c) Alice or Alexis.
(d) Amy or Annie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
2. In death, what step is Ruby Pier for the Blue Man?
3. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
4. Who is Uncle Mickey?
5. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)