|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Three, where does Eddie stop at the Pier?
(a) In front of the Freddy Fall.
(b) In front of the freak show.
(c) In front of the popcorn machine.
(d) In front of the Ferris Wheel.
2. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(b) The Pier.
(d) The birthday song.
3. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
(d) Nothing; quiet.
4. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
(a) It is his birthday.
(b) It is Christmas day.
(c) It is his co-worker's wife's birthday.
(d) It is the opening day of the season at Ruby Pier.
5. What does the Blue Man find at Ruby Pier?
(a) A place to hide.
(b) A place where he is invisible.
(c) A home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Freddie Fall car?
2. What does Uncle Mickey do to Eddie during his birthday?
3. When was the freak show shut down?
4. Who is the first person Eddie meets in Heaven?
5. What does Eddie make for the little girl at the Pier in Chapter 1?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)