|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
(a) The war.
(b) The cart falling on the little girl.
(d) Working at the Pier.
2. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
(a) It is Christmas day.
(b) It is the opening day of the season at Ruby Pier.
(c) It is his birthday.
(d) It is his co-worker's wife's birthday.
3. What does the Blue Man find at Ruby Pier?
(a) A place where he is invisible.
(b) A place to hide.
(c) A home.
4. Whose philosophy reads, "When your time came, it came, and that was that"?
(b) A child's.
(d) Eddie's father.
5. What is the new ride at Ruby Pier?
(a) Bumper cars.
(b) Freddy Free Fall.
(c) Ferris Wheel.
(d) Roller coaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
2. What is the author doing in Chapter Three?
3. Who does the author introduce in a flashback at the end of Chapter One?
4. Who prevents a fatal accident at the Freddie Fall?
5. Where does the reader first meet Eddie?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)