|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Ruby Pier when Eddie wakes up?
(a) It is Ruby Pier of Eddie's childhood.
(b) It is the Ruby Pier of the past.
(c) It is the new Ruby Pier.
(d) It is the Ruby Pier of the present.
2. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
(a) Time doesn't matter, infinity.
(b) One thousand years.
(c) One minute.
(d) One hour.
3. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(b) The Pier.
(d) The birthday song.
4. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
(a) Amy or Annie.
(c) Alice or Alexis.
5. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
(a) It is only permitted during urgent situations.
(b) It will come; silence helps people listen.
(c) It has disappeared forever.
(d) It will change once Eddie learns his lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
2. What is the last thing Eddie remembers physically feeling before he dies?
3. Where does the reader first meet Eddie?
4. What does Eddie see when he dies?
5. According to the Blue Man, what is Heaven for?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)