|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie do for a living?
(a) He is a carnival clown.
(b) He is a handyman.
(c) He is in the military.
(d) Performs maintenance at an amusement park.
2. Whom does Eddie see in front of the freak show?
(a) A giant man.
(b) The woman with a beard.
(c) Conjoined twins.
(d) A man whose skin is blue.
3. Where does the reader first meet Eddie?
(a) Ruby Pier.
(b) In the hospital where he is first born.
(c) At a dance with Marguerite.
(d) In his apartment.
4. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
(a) "I Finally Found You."
(b) "You Are the Love of My Life."
(c) "You Made Me Love You."
(d) "Starry Eyed-Hop."
5. Why can't Eddie play with the erector set he received for his eighth birthday?
(a) His father takes it away.
(b) He has to attend a funeral.
(c) He misbehaved.
(d) It breaks before he can use it.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Blue Man, what is Heaven for?
2. Where does Eddie meet the love of his life?
3. What is different about Ruby Pier when Eddie wakes up?
4. What is the author doing in Chapter Three?
5. What does Eddie do, just because he can, in Chapter Three?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)