|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
(a) Drinking poisonous cleaning fluid.
(b) An overdose of silver nitrate.
(c) Eating too many blueberries.
(d) He wants to join the carnival, so he swallows pills.
2. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
(a) His wallet.
(b) A medal from the war.
(c) His car key.
(d) A vintage coin.
3. What is different about Eddie when he wakes up?
(a) He looks different.
(b) He floats.
(c) He is young again.
(d) He can walk without his cane.
4. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(b) The birthday song.
(d) The Pier.
5. Who is Uncle Mickey?
(a) An old friend of Marguerite's.
(b) Eddie's father's brother.
(c) He works with Eddie's dad at the Pier.
(d) Marguerite's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
2. How does Eddie's leg become crippled?
3. Where does Eddie wake up in Chapter Three?
4. Who does the author introduce in a flashback at the end of Chapter One?
5. What is different about Ruby Pier when Eddie wakes up?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)