|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
(a) Nothing; quiet.
2. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
(a) It is the opening day of the season at Ruby Pier.
(b) It is his co-worker's wife's birthday.
(c) It is his birthday.
(d) It is Christmas day.
3. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
(a) His car key.
(b) A vintage coin.
(c) A medal from the war.
(d) His wallet.
4. What happens to the Freddie Fall car?
(a) The car is tilted and passengers are in danger.
(b) Its safety harness does not work, causing passengers to be in danger.
(c) It gets stuck in the air and cannot come down.
(d) It will not move to make the ride operate.
5. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
(a) Working at the Pier.
(b) The cart falling on the little girl.
(c) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Eddie at the end of Chapter One?
2. What does Eddie see when he dies?
3. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
4. What does Eddie make for the little girl at the Pier in Chapter 1?
5. What is the new ride at Ruby Pier?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)