|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie do for a living?
(a) He is a carnival clown.
(b) Performs maintenance at an amusement park.
(c) He is in the military.
(d) He is a handyman.
2. Who is Uncle Mickey?
(a) Marguerite's brother.
(b) An old friend of Marguerite's.
(c) Eddie's father's brother.
(d) He works with Eddie's dad at the Pier.
3. To whom does Eddie run for refuge from Uncle Mickey?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(d) His brother.
4. Where does the reader first meet Eddie?
(a) Ruby Pier.
(b) In the hospital where he is first born.
(c) In his apartment.
(d) At a dance with Marguerite.
5. What does Eddie remember thinking, right after he dies?
(a) Did he save the little girl?
(b) Will he see his father?
(c) Will he have a chance to redo anything in life?
(d) Did he live a good life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Eddie see when he first dies?
2. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
3. What does Uncle Mickey do to Eddie during his birthday?
4. What does Eddie make for the little girl at the Pier in Chapter 1?
5. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)