|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose philosophy reads, "When your time came, it came, and that was that"?
(c) Eddie's father.
(d) A child's.
2. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
(a) At a picnic at the Pier.
(b) With a party at home.
(c) With a nice dinner.
(d) With a pony ride.
3. What does Uncle Mickey give Eddie for his birthday?
(a) A play pistol and cowboy hat.
(b) A signed baseball.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) A silver dollar.
4. How does Eddie's leg become crippled?
(a) From an accident at the Pier.
(b) From a car accident.
(c) Getting it caught in a ride.
(d) From the war.
5. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
(a) A vintage coin.
(b) A medal from the war.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His car key.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eddie wind up on his journey through death in Chapter Two?
2. What does Eddie see when he dies?
3. How old is Eddie in Chapter Two?
4. What does Eddie feel after he has died?
5. To whom does Eddie run for refuge from Uncle Mickey?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)