|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(a) The Pier.
(b) The birthday song.
2. Whose philosophy reads, "When your time came, it came, and that was that"?
(b) A child's.
(c) Eddie's father.
3. What is the last thing Eddie remembers physically feeling before he dies?
(d) The little girl's hands in his own.
4. What does Uncle Mickey give Eddie for his birthday?
(a) A signed baseball.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A silver dollar.
(d) A play pistol and cowboy hat.
5. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
(a) "I Finally Found You."
(b) "You Are the Love of My Life."
(c) "Starry Eyed-Hop."
(d) "You Made Me Love You."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eddie's leg become crippled?
2. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
3. What does Eddie feel after he has died?
4. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
5. Who does the author introduce in a flashback at the end of Chapter One?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)