|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
(a) Nothing; quiet.
2. Who does the author introduce in a flashback at the end of Chapter One?
(a) Eddie's brother.
(b) Eddie's girlfriend.
(c) Eddie's father.
(d) Eddie's friend.
3. To whom does Eddie run for refuge from Uncle Mickey?
(a) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
4. What is the new ride at Ruby Pier?
(a) Roller coaster.
(b) Bumper cars.
(c) Freddy Free Fall.
(d) Ferris Wheel.
5. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
(a) It is the opening day of the season at Ruby Pier.
(b) It is his birthday.
(c) It is his co-worker's wife's birthday.
(d) It is Christmas day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie remember thinking, right after he dies?
2. How does Eddie's leg become crippled?
3. What does Eddie feel after he has died?
4. What does Uncle Mickey give Eddie for his birthday?
5. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)