|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie do for a living?
(a) He is a handyman.
(b) He is in the military.
(c) He is a carnival clown.
(d) Performs maintenance at an amusement park.
2. Where does Eddie meet the love of his life?
(a) Overseas when he was a soldier.
(b) At a church dance.
(c) At an eating establishment.
(d) At Ruby Pier.
3. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
(a) "You Are the Love of My Life."
(b) "Starry Eyed-Hop."
(c) "You Made Me Love You."
(d) "I Finally Found You."
4. Who is Uncle Mickey?
(a) Eddie's father's brother.
(b) An old friend of Marguerite's.
(c) He works with Eddie's dad at the Pier.
(d) Marguerite's brother.
5. What does Eddie feel after he has died?
(a) Calm and no pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author portray Uncle Mickey in Chapter Two?
2. What is the last thing Eddie remembers physically feeling before he dies?
3. Where does Eddie wind up on his journey through death in Chapter Two?
4. What causes malfunction to the cable holding the Freddie Fall car in place?
5. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)