|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author portray Uncle Mickey in Chapter Two?
(a) As kind.
(b) As oblivious.
(c) As insensitive to a child.
(d) As malicious.
2. What is the last thing Eddie remembers physically feeling before he dies?
(a) The little girl's hands in his own.
3. Where does Eddie wind up on his journey through death in Chapter Two?
(a) In a field.
(b) At the Pier.
(c) Under water.
(d) In Heaven.
4. What happens to Eddie at the end of Chapter One?
(a) He celebrates his birthday.
(b) He quits his job at the Pier.
(c) He dies in an accident at the Pier.
(d) He becomes crippled from an accident at the Pier.
5. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
(a) His car key.
(b) A vintage coin.
(c) A medal from the war.
(d) His wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Mickey give Eddie for his birthday?
2. How old is Eddie in Chapter Two?
3. What color is the sea that Eddie sees?
4. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
5. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)