|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
(a) "Starry Eyed-Hop."
(b) "You Made Me Love You."
(c) "You Are the Love of My Life."
(d) "I Finally Found You."
2. How does the author portray Uncle Mickey in Chapter Two?
(a) As kind.
(b) As oblivious.
(c) As insensitive to a child.
(d) As malicious.
3. Where does Eddie meet the love of his life?
(a) At an eating establishment.
(b) At Ruby Pier.
(c) Overseas when he was a soldier.
(d) At a church dance.
4. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
(a) With a nice dinner.
(b) At a picnic at the Pier.
(c) With a party at home.
(d) With a pony ride.
5. Who is Uncle Mickey?
(a) An old friend of Marguerite's.
(b) He works with Eddie's dad at the Pier.
(c) Eddie's father's brother.
(d) Marguerite's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
2. What does Eddie do for a living?
3. What color does Eddie see when he first dies?
4. Who prevents a fatal accident at the Freddie Fall?
5. What does Eddie remember thinking, right after he dies?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)