|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie see when he dies?
(c) Different colors and changing landscape.
2. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(b) The Pier.
(d) The birthday song.
3. Where do Eddie and Marguerite have their first date?
(a) At the movies.
(b) At a concert.
(c) At a dance at the Pier.
(d) At a restaurant.
4. What does Eddie remember thinking, right after he dies?
(a) Did he live a good life?
(b) Did he save the little girl?
(c) Will he have a chance to redo anything in life?
(d) Will he see his father?
5. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
(a) Working at the Pier.
(b) The cart falling on the little girl.
(d) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eddie's leg become crippled?
2. Whose philosophy reads, "When your time came, it came, and that was that"?
3. What color is the sea that Eddie sees?
4. What happens to Eddie at the end of Chapter One?
5. What does Uncle Mickey do to Eddie during his birthday?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)