|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie feel after he has died?
(d) Calm and no pain.
2. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
(a) He feels happy that it is one of the last small amusement parks still open.
(b) He is proud that it has a perfect safety record.
(c) He is worried that it will be closed due to safety hazards.
(d) He is concerned that it is old and the rides are worn.
3. To whom does Eddie run for refuge from Uncle Mickey?
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
4. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
(a) She loses her mommy.
(b) She is in an accident with the Freddie Fall cart.
(c) She is kidnapped.
(d) She falls off the ride.
5. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
(a) The cart falling on the little girl.
(b) The war.
(d) Working at the Pier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eddie wind up on his journey through death in Chapter Two?
2. What does Uncle Mickey give Eddie for his birthday?
3. What causes malfunction to the cable holding the Freddie Fall car in place?
4. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
5. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)