|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
(a) The cart falling on the little girl.
(b) The war.
(c) Working at the Pier.
2. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
(a) He feels happy that it is one of the last small amusement parks still open.
(b) He is proud that it has a perfect safety record.
(c) He is worried that it will be closed due to safety hazards.
(d) He is concerned that it is old and the rides are worn.
3. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
(a) A vintage coin.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His car key.
(d) A medal from the war.
4. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
(b) Nothing; quiet.
5. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
(a) With a party at home.
(b) With a pony ride.
(c) At a picnic at the Pier.
(d) With a nice dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
2. What color does Eddie see when he first dies?
3. Where does Eddie wind up on his journey through death in Chapter Two?
4. How old is Eddie in Chapter Two?
5. What does Uncle Mickey do to Eddie during his birthday?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)