|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
(a) With a party at home.
(b) With a pony ride.
(c) At a picnic at the Pier.
(d) With a nice dinner.
2. Where do Eddie and Marguerite have their first date?
(a) At the movies.
(b) At a dance at the Pier.
(c) At a concert.
(d) At a restaurant.
3. What do Eddie and the other two soldiers decide to do before escaping?
(a) Steal from the enemy camps.
(b) Burn the barracks and blow up the mines.
(c) Have a funeral for Rabozzo.
(d) Take enemy soldiers captive.
4. How old is Eddie in Chapter Two?
(c) Five years old.
5. What is the result of Marguerite's hospitalization?
(a) Permanent injury.
(b) Estranged marriage between Eddie and Marguerite.
(c) More bills for Eddie.
(d) They lost the chance to adopt the baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose philosophy reads, "When your time came, it came, and that was that"?
2. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
3. What was Eddie's promotion?
4. When is the story set in Chapter Eleven, after the author reveals the fourth person Eddie meets in Heaven?
5. Why does Marguerite spend six months in the hospital?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)