|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
(a) His wallet.
(b) A medal from the war.
(c) A vintage coin.
(d) His car key.
2. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
(a) It is Christmas day.
(b) It is his co-worker's wife's birthday.
(c) It is the opening day of the season at Ruby Pier.
(d) It is his birthday.
3. Where do Eddie and Marguerite have their first date?
(a) At a concert.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At a dance at the Pier.
(d) At the movies.
4. What does Eddie remember thinking, right after he dies?
(a) Will he see his father?
(b) Did he live a good life?
(c) Did he save the little girl?
(d) Will he have a chance to redo anything in life?
5. Who is Uncle Mickey?
(a) An old friend of Marguerite's.
(b) He works with Eddie's dad at the Pier.
(c) Eddie's father's brother.
(d) Marguerite's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eddie meet the love of his life?
2. Who prevents a fatal accident at the Freddie Fall?
3. How old is Eddie in Chapter Two?
4. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
5. What does Eddie feel after he has died?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)