|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "War is not a game. If there's a shot to be made, you make it, you hear? No guilt. No hesitation...."?
(a) The Captain.
(b) Eddie's brother.
(c) Eddie's father.
(d) Mickey Shea.
2. What is Eddie's first birthday after Marguerite's death?
3. Why does Eddie try to return to a burning tent?
(a) He left his backpack inside.
(b) He wants to save his friend.
(c) He thinks a child is inside.
(d) He wants to die.
4. What is different about Eddie when he wakes up?
(a) He looks different.
(b) He floats.
(c) He is young again.
(d) He can walk without his cane.
5. To whom does Eddie run for refuge from Uncle Mickey?
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What purpose does Amy or Annie serve in the story thus far?
2. What is the author doing in Chapter Three?
3. What causes the Blue Man's death?
4. When is the story set in Chapter Eleven, after the author reveals the fourth person Eddie meets in Heaven?
5. Why does Eddie's father forgive Mickey Shea?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)