|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prevents a fatal accident at the Freddie Fall?
(b) A ride attendant.
(c) The young man.
2. What does Eddie discover he CANNOT do when he wakes up?
3. Who says, "dying is not the end, it is only the beginning."?
(a) The Captain.
(d) The enemy soldier.
4. What is different about Eddie when he wakes up?
(a) He floats.
(b) He is young again.
(c) He can walk without his cane.
(d) He looks different.
5. Who says, "the human spirit knows, deep down, that all lives intersect....death doesn't take someone, it misses someone else, and in the small distance between being taken and being missed, lives are changed."?
(a) The funeral director.
(c) The Blue Man.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Eddie and the other two soldiers decide to do before escaping?
2. What does Eddie make for the little girl at the Pier in Chapter 1?
3. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
4. What does Eddie see when he dies?
5. What causes the Blue Man's death?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)