|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie discover he CANNOT do when he wakes up?
2. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
(a) He feels happy that it is one of the last small amusement parks still open.
(b) He is proud that it has a perfect safety record.
(c) He is worried that it will be closed due to safety hazards.
(d) He is concerned that it is old and the rides are worn.
3. What is the author doing in Chapter Three?
(a) Weaving together present with future.
(b) Weaving together past with present.
(c) Showing readers Eddie's weaknesses.
(d) Showing readers Eddie's future.
4. Who prevents a fatal accident at the Freddie Fall?
(a) The young man.
(c) A ride attendant.
5. What is different about Eddie when he wakes up?
(a) He can walk without his cane.
(b) He is young again.
(c) He floats.
(d) He looks different.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
2. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
3. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
4. About what in his own life is the estate attorney pleased?
5. When is the story set in Chapter Eleven, after the author reveals the fourth person Eddie meets in Heaven?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)