|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Marguerite eventually die?
(a) Broken heart.
(c) Lung cancer.
(d) Brain tumor.
2. Where does the reader learn that Eddie and three other soldiers are being held?
(a) Bamboo barracks.
(b) Under ground.
(c) In a small hut.
(d) In a steel box.
3. Who restores peace to Eddie's household in Chapter Five?
(b) Eddie's father.
(c) Eddie's mother.
4. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
(a) Nothing; quiet.
5. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
(a) Drinking poisonous cleaning fluid.
(b) Eating too many blueberries.
(c) He wants to join the carnival, so he swallows pills.
(d) An overdose of silver nitrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Hello, Edward. I have been waiting for you."?
2. How does Eddie feel about his life without Marguerite?
3. What does Eddie discover he CANNOT do when he wakes up?
4. Who says, "You have peace when you make it with yourself."?
5. What happens to Rabozzo when he becomes ill?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)