|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author portray Uncle Mickey in Chapter Two?
(a) As kind.
(b) As oblivious.
(c) As insensitive to a child.
(d) As malicious.
2. What birthday does Eddie celebrate in Chapter Five?
3. Who says, "the human spirit knows, deep down, that all lives intersect....death doesn't take someone, it misses someone else, and in the small distance between being taken and being missed, lives are changed."?
(a) The priest.
(b) The Blue Man.
(d) The funeral director.
4. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
(a) He is concerned that it is old and the rides are worn.
(b) He is proud that it has a perfect safety record.
(c) He is worried that it will be closed due to safety hazards.
(d) He feels happy that it is one of the last small amusement parks still open.
5. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
(a) An overdose of silver nitrate.
(b) Drinking poisonous cleaning fluid.
(c) Eating too many blueberries.
(d) He wants to join the carnival, so he swallows pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie tell his father at the diner?
2. Who is Uncle Mickey?
3. How does Eddie spend his last birthday?
4. What color does Eddie see in Chapter Twelve?
5. What promise did the Captain make?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)