|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "When you sacrifice something that is precious, he says, you don't actually lose it."?
(b) The Captain.
2. With whom does Eddie first share the news that he found the girl he wishes to marry?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His best friend.
3. What does Eddie do on his seventy-fifth birthday?
(a) Goes to the racetrack.
(b) Works at the park.
(c) Goes fishing.
(d) Takes a drive.
4. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
(a) Because he has gotten younger.
(b) Because he tried to save a child during his life on earth.
(c) He was a child when he knew the Blue Man.
(d) His childhood was the happiest time of his life.
5. In the scene played out in Chapter Five, what does Joe do to make Eddie angry?
(a) He punches Eddie.
(b) He steals Eddie's girl.
(c) He lies to Eddie.
(d) He shares Eddie's news of marriage plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
2. What was Eddie's promotion?
3. Who says, "dying is not the end, it is only the beginning."?
4. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
5. Who says, "you can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind."?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)