|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His car key.
(c) A vintage coin.
(d) A medal from the war.
2. What purpose does Amy or Annie serve in the story thus far?
(a) To give purpose to the setting.
(b) To build suspense.
(c) To shock the reader.
(d) To foreshadow events.
3. How does Eddie spend his last birthday?
(a) He works.
(b) He visits his family's and Marguerite's graves.
(c) He walks the boardwalk.
(d) He goes to church.
4. To whom does Eddie run for refuge from Uncle Mickey?
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
(a) Time doesn't matter, infinity.
(b) One hour.
(c) One minute.
(d) One thousand years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lessons have been learned thus far?
2. What does Eddie discover he CANNOT do when he wakes up?
3. For what are Eddie's co-worker and estate attorney looking?
4. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
5. How does Eddie come across big money?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)