|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "dying is not the end, it is only the beginning."?
(a) The enemy soldier.
(d) The Captain.
2. Who says, "you can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind."?
(a) Eddie's father.
(b) Uncle Mickey.
(d) The Blue Man.
3. What is the author doing in Chapter Three?
(a) Showing readers Eddie's future.
(b) Showing readers Eddie's weaknesses.
(c) Weaving together past with present.
(d) Weaving together present with future.
4. What color does Eddie see when he first dies?
(a) Sky blue.
(b) Pumpkin color.
(c) Bright white.
5. How does Eddie's leg become crippled?
(a) From a car accident.
(b) From an accident at the Pier.
(c) Getting it caught in a ride.
(d) From the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eddie feel about his life without Marguerite?
2. What does Uncle Mickey do to Eddie during his birthday?
3. Why is Ruby Pier closed in Chapter Seven?
4. What does Eddie learn from the Blue Man?
5. In Chapter Eleven, where is the story set?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)