|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Eddie to wish him a happy sixty-eighth birthday?
(a) His buddy from the war.
(c) His boss.
(d) Ruby's husband.
2. How does Eddie spend his sixtieth birthday?
(a) He goes to work and fishes.
(b) He rides the rides on the Pier.
(c) He visits the place he and Marguerite first met.
(d) He sleeps all day.
3. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
(a) One hour.
(b) One minute.
(c) One thousand years.
(d) Time doesn't matter, infinity.
4. Who does the author introduce in a flashback at the end of Chapter One?
(a) Eddie's girlfriend.
(b) Eddie's friend.
(c) Eddie's father.
(d) Eddie's brother.
5. What promise did the Captain make?
(a) To return Rabozzo's body to his home.
(b) To save many lives.
(c) To leave none of his men behind.
(d) To come home from the war soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In death, what step is Ruby Pier for the Blue Man?
2. What does Eddie do, just because he can, in Chapter Three?
3. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
4. For what are Eddie's co-worker and estate attorney looking?
5. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)